Hotel Korsal, Korcula
Small, family-run hotel offering a perfect base from which to explore the alluring Korčula Island and the nearby walled old town, often known as ‘Little Dubrovnik.’
The hotel is in a perfect location, close to the beach and the old town.
Rooms are spacious and light, and finished with hardwood floors, modern furniture and neutral colors and offer incredible sea views. Some of the rooms are in the antique part of the hotel which has kept many of the original features such as the original stone walls. There is even an atmospheric wine cellar – where wine tastings are often held for those eager to taste the local grape varieties!
There’s a small restaurant, which serves up a traditional menu of Dalmatian cuisine and classic international dishes, all of which can be enjoyed from the hotel’s private terrace, which enjoys stunning vistas of the Adriatic.
The hotel has a spa area with and the friendly staff can also arrange activities around the island – such as snorkeling trips and sunset cruises.
- 18 bright and spacious rooms with sea view – many with balconies
- Bathrooms with under floor heating and walk-in shower
- Hardwood floors
- Mini bar
- LCD satellite TV
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Free internet
- Laundry and ironing service
- À-la-carte restaurant and bar with sea view terrace
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available
- Dalmatian specialties and international dishes on the menu
- Just a few steps from the beach
- Occasional wine tastings organized in the hotel’s old wine cellar
- Just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Korcula Town and 250m from the ferry port
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 140 km away
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED