- Intimate and quiet 4-star hotel with 18 rooms.
- Right next to the beach and meters from the town
- On-site restaurant with stunning views of the sea
- Historic 300 year old building
- Pretty private gardens with peach and orange trees
Talk to the Expert
Hi I’m Perian. I’m originally from Toronto and now live in Italy. I frequently visit Croatia throughout the season in search of new off the beaten track experiences and charming boutique properties for my clients.
Small, family-run hotel offering a perfect base from which to explore the alluring Korčula Island and the nearby walled old town, often known as ‘Little Dubrovnik.’
The hotel is in a perfect location, close to the beach and the old town.
Rooms are spacious and light, and finished with hardwood floors, modern furniture and neutral colors and offer incredible sea views. Some of the rooms are in the antique part of the hotel which has kept many of the original features such as the original stone walls. There is even an atmospheric wine cellar – where wine tastings are often held for those eager to taste the local grape varieties!
There’s a small restaurant, which serves up a traditional menu of Dalmatian cuisine and classic international dishes, all of which can be enjoyed from the hotel’s private terrace, which enjoys stunning vistas of the Adriatic.
The hotel has a spa area with and the friendly staff can also arrange activities around the island – such as snorkeling trips and sunset cruises.
Why Book with Us
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure.
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
- Just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Korcula Town and 250m from the ferry port
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 140 km away
- 18 bright and spacious rooms with sea view – many with balconies
- Bathrooms with under floor heating and walk-in shower
- Hardwood floors
- Mini bar
- LCD satellite TV
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Free internet
- Laundry and ironing service
- À-la-carte restaurant and bar with sea view terrace
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available
- Dalmatian specialties and international dishes on the menu
- Just a few steps from the beach
- Occasional wine tastings organized in the hotel’s old wine cellar
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED