7-Night Split to Dubrovnik Signature Cruise
SPLIT - SIBENIK (KRKA National Park) - VIS - HVAR - KORCULA - MLJET - STON - DUBROVNIK
Experience the wonders of the Dalmatian coast starting in medieval Dubrovnik, cruising to lively Split with its incredible 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace. Marvel at the mesmerizing cascades in Krka Waterfalls National Park and enjoy island-hopping through the sapphire waters of the Adriatic.
Sail to the magical isles of Vis – closed off to the public for decades it’s become known as ‘the Mediterranean as it once was,’ and explore cosmopolitan Hvar and densely forested Korcula too. Look forward to unforgettable traditional dinners, delicious Croatian wine and excursions from guided walking tours through the streets of Dubrovnik’s walled Old City to oyster tasting in fortified Ston.
|A guided walking tour of Diocletian's Palace, followed by a Cocktail reception on board.||Split|
|Explore the medieval city of Sibenik & marvel at the Krka Waterfalls National Park.||Sibenik|
|Visit the island of Vis & admire 'the Mediterranean as it once was.'||Vis|
|Experience the mesmerizing Blue Cave before a guided tour of jetset Hvar.||Hvar|
|Walking tour of the charming, medieval town of Korcula birth place of Marco Polo||Korcula|
|Explore Mljet National Park in the morning and then sample fresh oysters and mussels at a family run oyster farm in Ston. Captain's dinner onboard.||Slano|
|A guided tour of historic UNESCO listed city of Dubrovnik with a with a panoramic photostop on route.||Dubrovnik|
|End of the cruise with with a transfer to Dubrovnik airport or hotel|
Board basis: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Begin this magical 7-night island-hopping cruise in the magnificent medieval city of Split. It all starts with a private transfer from the airport to the port where you’ll check in anytime from 2 p.m. Head out on our guided walking tour to explore unencumbered, discovering captivating places like the 4th-century Diocletian’s Place, Split’s historic emblem, or taking a stroll along the famous palm-lined Riva promenade with its beautiful sea views. Once back on board, you’ll be introduced to the captain, your cruise director and fellow passengers at a meet-and-greet cocktail/dinner reception.
Sibenik and Krka National Park (B, L)
After our night in Split, we’ll set sail for Sibenik, an enchanting fortified city founded over 1,000 years ago on the coastal mainland. It’s a popular base for visiting nearby Krka National Park. You’ll be able to marvel at the park’s mesmerizing waterfalls while strolling the pathways that wind through the lush forest to the spectacular Skradinski Buk falls, which spills into a tranquil pool below. Back in Sibenik take time to wander through the enticing narrow alleyways and back streets to discover sights like the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James, a triple-nave basilica with three apses and a dome.
Vis (B, L)
Sailing to the furthest island from Croatia’s central coast, Vis offers an especially unspoiled atmosphere having served as a Yugoslav Army base for four decades when it was closed off to outside visitors and deserted by many locals. While it was used in recent years as a film setting for the movie ‘Mamma Mia 2,’ it still manages to offer an authentic Croatian island experience that provides the chance to discover ‘the Mediterranean as it once was.’
Hvar (B, L, T)
We cruise to sunny and glamourous Hvar today, renowned for its beautiful old town, secluded beaches, fragrant lavender fields and medieval delights. Along the way we’ll stop to take in the incredible natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island (weather permitting), which becomes illuminated with a surreal blue glow when conditions are right. On arrival in Hvar, enjoy a short orientation tour of the Old Town before setting off for wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries. Sample a selection of local wines and snacks in an idyllic location.
Korcula (B, L, D)
The small island of Korcula is on the agenda next. Most famous for being the alleged birthplace of explorer Marco Polo, it also offers impressive scenery that includes pristine sandy beaches, emerald forests, vineyards and olive groves. Its fantastic walled historic core, often referred to as “mini-Dubrovnik,” contains many impressive medieval sights. Enjoy a tour through the atmospheric streets, noting the interesting fishbone pattern layout.
Mljet – Slano/Ston (B, L, T, D)
Continuing on to spectacular Mljet Island, you’ll be led by your cruise manager through the beautiful park and its famous salt lakes, including Great Lake, home to a tiny islet with a 12-century monastery and church. From there we venture to the peaceful fishing village of Slano and onto nearby Ston, surrounded by medieval ramparts and renowned for its oysters. We’ll visit a local oyster farm to enjoy a sample of this delicacy before joining the captain back on board for a farewell dinner, complete with live music.
Dubrovnik (B, L)
The final day of the cruise brings us to the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic,’ Dubrovnik. We’ll sail alongside its ancient walls before heading inside for a guided walking tour. On route enjoy a panoramic photo stop where you will get to admire the fortified Old Town from a unique vantage as its glistens against the Adriatic. Upon entering the Old Town you’ll be able to marvel at Baroque churches and other impressive historic buildings, along with sights you might have seen on the ‘Game of Thrones’ TV show.
Your unforgettable island-hopping tour comes to an end after breakfast. Take the time to say farewell to your fellow passengers and new friends before heading to Dubrovnik Airport or your hotel in Dubrovnik.
Our Signature small cruise ships with balconies offer the peak of luxurious cruising in Croatia. Your cabin will be extra-spacious and luxurious, with a private balcony option, for marveling at the passing jewel-like islands.
These ships are the newest and best in our fleet and include extra-special added extras like gourmet tasting experiences, the very best cruise directors, the most included meals and unbeatable service.
- New Signature cruise from Split to Dubrovnik in a comfortable cabin, some of which offer a private balcony
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 course set lunch
- Welcome Reception dinner
- Captain's Evening dinner with live entertainment
- A choice of one drink with your lunches and dinners (wine, beer or a soft drink)
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee throughout
- Wine and olive oil tasting experience on board
- Guided tour of the Krka National Park and waterfalls
- Wine tasting at a highly sought after family winery in Hvar
- Guided boat tour to the Blue Cave
- Entrance fees to Mljet National Park
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Ston, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Oyster & Mussel tasting experience in Ston
- Experienced English-speaking cruise director
- On board lectures
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
- Arrival and departure transfers are included
- Return flights to Croatia
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 70% single person supplement.
2020 Departures Split to Dubrovnik
- May 16 - Very Limited Availability
- May 23 - Sold Out
- May 30 - Sold Out
- June 6 - Sold Out
- June 13 - Sold Out
- June 20 - Sold Out
- June 27 - Sold Out
- July 4 - Very Limited Availability
- July 11 - Limited Availability
- July 18 - Limited Availability
- July 25 - Very Limited Availability
- August 1 - Cabins Available
- August 8 - Limited Availability
- August 15 - Cabins Available
- August 22 - Cabins Available
- August 29 - Limited Availability
- September 5 - Limited Availability
- September 12 - Limited Availability
- September 19 - Limited Availability
- September 26 - Cabins Available
- October 3 - Limited Availability
- October 10 - Cabins Available
2021 Departures Split to Dubrovnik
- May 15 - Cabins Available
- May 22 - Cabins Available
- May 29 - Cabins Available
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 12 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- June 26 - Cabins Available
- July 3 - Cabins Available
- July 10 - Cabins Available
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 24 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 7 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 21 - Cabins Available
- August 28 - Cabins Available
- September 4 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 18 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 2 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
- October 16 - Cabins Available
Let our Croatia travel experts design a personalized quote for you within 24 hours.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED