7 Night Dubrovnik to Split Signature Cruise
DUBROVNIK - SLANO - MLJET - KORCULA - HVAR - VIS - SIBENIK & KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SPLIT
Sail from Dubrovnik, the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ to ancient Split on an enchanting journey that takes in Croatia’s most popular sights, along with hidden treasures. Enjoy delicious Dalmatian flavors, rich history and breathtaking scenery by sea and land. Just some of the highlights include visits to picturesque Mljet and Krka national parks, Slano village and Korcula Island with its ‘mini-Dubrovnik’ fortified old town.
Witness the surreal illumination of the Blue Cave and explore unspoiled island of Vis. In between, dive into the sparkling waters of the Adriatic and look forward to dining on traditional Croatian dishes with tasty local wines.
|Check in to your Signature Ship followed by a walking tour of Dubrovnik. Welcome Cocktail reception.||Dubrovnik|
|Visit to a charming fishing village of Slano & the fortified town of Ston for Oyster Tasting.||Slano|
|Explore Mljet National Park followed by a guided tour of Korcula's medieval Old Town.||Korcula|
|Cruise to the jet-set island of Hvar and enjoy a short walking tour followed by a wine tasting tour at a sought after family winery.||Hvar|
|Enjoy a guided boat tour inside the mesmerizing Blue Cave and then continue on to Vis.||Vis|
|Explore the Krka Waterfalls National Park & the ancient city of Sibenik.||Sibenik|
|A guided tour of Split's old town & UNESCO-listed Diocletian's Palace.||Split|
|Disembark the boat and onward transfer|
Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Our driver will meet you at Dubrovnik Airport or your hotel and you’ll be driven to the ship to Gruz Harbour, checking in from 2 p.m. on. Stow your bags in your luxurious cabin and then get ready to take a walking tour of the beautiful medieval city with an expert local guide. On route to the Old Town, stop for a panoramic photo opportunity as you get a unique vantage over the Old Town and glistening Adriatic.
After your guided tour of the Old Town, you will return to the ship for the Welcome dinner reception.
Slano (B, L, T)
The first stop on the journey will be on the mainland with a visit to the fishing village of Slano. It sits at the entrance to another fortified village, Ston. Here you’ll be able to gaze up at its medieval ramparts and take a stroll along the coast to a sought after family run oyster farm. Enjoy a short boat ride and shot of grappa on route to the unique oyster harvesting spot. On arrival enjoy fresh oysters, mussels and wine in this beautiful location.
Mljet and Korcula (B, L, D)
An early departure will bring us to lush Mljet Island, much of which is protected by a national park that’s famous for its two salt lakes. Join our cruise manager for a stroll through this peaceful park and a swim in its inland lake. We continue our cruise to Korcula, renowned as the alleged birthplace of international explorer Marco Polo. Enjoy a guided walking tour through the fortified Old Town where you’ll see plenty of glimpses of its Venetian past.
Hvar (B, L, T)
Setting sail from Korcula, we’ll cruise to the jet-set island of Hvar, one of the most popular Croatian islands with its outstanding dining and nightlife scene to discover in Hvar Town. The medieval center enjoys a gorgeous backdrop of sun-bleached white homes and the sparkling Adriatic. On arrival in Hvar, enjoy a short orientation tour of the Old Town before setting off for wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries. Sample a selection of local wines and snacks in a beautiful location.
Vis (B, L)
Discover the irresistible charms of Vis as we cruise to the furthest inhabited island off the Croatian mainland. Especially unique, it feels like another place in time as it was kept off limits for some 40 years by the Yugoslav army. Along the way, you’ll get to experience the Blue Cave. If weather conditions permit, we can enter to witness the remarkable natural phenomenon that occurs when the interior of the sea grotto becomes illuminated in a brilliant blue glow.
Sibenik and Krka National Park (B, L, D)
As Vis fades away, we sail onto Sibenik, a captivating fortified city founded over 1,000 years ago on the coastal mainland. It hosts the Sibenik Cathedral, one of the most important architectural monuments of the Renaissance period in all of Croatia. You’ll have time to view it and more this evening as you explore the backstreets and narrow alleys, but first we’ll visit nearby Krka National Park and its magnificent waterfalls. Enjoy a walk through its lush forest and then witness the breathtaking Skradinski Buk falls. Back on board, feed your appetite at the Captain’s dinner which includes live entertainment.
Split (B, L)
Your 7-night island-hopping cruise through Croatia ends in spectacular way, a grand finale that includes a guided tour of Split’s Old Town, nearly half of which is covered by the UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace, built in the 4th century by Roman Emperor Diocletian as a summer residence. Discover medieval Brace Radica Square with its 15th-century Marina Tower, the Temple of Jupiter and more. Take a stroll along the seafront Riva promenade shady by towering palm trees before enjoying a meal in one of the historic center’s enticing restaurants.
Enjoy breakfast and time to exchange contact information as you say goodbyes to fellow passengers and crew, before heading to Split Airport or your hotel in Split.
Signature Cruise Ships
Our Signature small cruise ships with balconies offer the peak of luxurious cruising in Croatia. Your cabin will be extra-spacious and luxurious with a private balcony for marveling at the passing jewel-like islands.
These ships are the newest and best in our fleet and include extra-special added extras like gourmet tasting experiences, the very best cruise directors, the most included meals and unbeatable service.
- New Signature cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in a comfortable cabin, some which offer a private balcony
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 course set lunch
- Welcome Reception dinner
- Captain's Evening dinner with live entertainment
- A choice of one drink with your lunches and dinners (wine, beer or a soft drink)
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee throughout
- Wine and olive oil tasting experience on board
- Guided tour of the Krka National Park and waterfalls
- Wine tasting at a highly sought after family winery in Hvar
- Guided boat tour to the Blue Cave
- Entrance fees to Mljet National Park
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Ston, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Oyster & Mussel tasting experience in Ston
- Experienced English-speaking cruise director
- On board lectures
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
- Arrival and departure transfers are included
- Return flights to Croatia
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 70% single person supplement.
2020 Departures Dubrovnik to Split
- May 23 - Sold Out
- May 30 -Sold Out
- June 6 -Sold Out
- June 13 -Sold Out
- June 27 - Limited Availability
- July 11 - Sold Out
- July 25 - Cabins Available
- August 8 - Cabins Available
- August 22 - Limited Availability
- September 5 - Limited Availability
- September 19 - Limited Availability
- October 3 - Limited Availability
2021 Departures Dubrovnik to Split
- May 22 - Cabins Available
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 12 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- July 3 - Cabins Available
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 24 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 7 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 21 - Cabins Available
- August 28 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
Let our Croatia travel experts design a personalized quote for you within 24 hours.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED