Gulet Allure boasts seven luxurious cabins, each with a private bathroom, as well as expansive indoor and outdoor living areas. With a professional crew onboard, you can expect unparalleled service and first-hand insight into the Dalmatian coast. One of the highlights of your trip will undoubtedly be the onboard chef, who creates delicious and innovative dishes using only the freshest local ingredients. The spacious deck areas are perfect for basking in the Mediterranean sun while taking in stunning views. Inside, the vessel is just as impressive, featuring elegant indoor spaces ideal for dining and entertaining.
Allure boasts seven en-suite cabins, comprising six doubles (including two with a double bed and bunk bed) and a master. Each cabin has a private bathroom equipped with a shower, toilet, hairdryer, beach towels (one per person per week), and bath towels. In addition, the cabins come with ample storage space, a wardrobe, Bluetooth music system, a safe, fan, and up to 12 hours of air conditioning per day, ensuring guests’ ultimate comfort. Her mix of cabins is ideal for accommodating both families or groups of friends.
Allure Facilities & Public Areas
Allure’s indoor and outdoor areas offer plenty of options for socializing, relaxation, and entertainment. The Main Saloon boasts chic furnishings and decorations that create a laid-back yet sophisticated ambiance. It features a dining area, a stylish bar, and a lounge. You can enjoy wireless Bluetooth speakers, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, board games, cards, and books. Up on the deck, sunbathe on the comfortable cushioned loungers or the king-size sunbed, enjoy alfresco dining, or sip cocktails while watching the sunset. Allure also provides various water toys, including kayaks, paddleboards, water skis, and a SeaDoo, as well as fishing and snorkeling gear.
Allure’s private chef oversees a delectable culinary experience. You can choose between two meal plan options: half-board (including breakfast and lunch) or full-board (including breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Prior to departure, your concierge assistant will provide you with a list of foods served on the vessel so that you can make special requests, specify any allergies, or delete certain items. All of this information will be forwarded to the chef. You can purchase drinks from the yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption, or choose from all-inclusive non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage packages. If you wish to bring your own beverages onboard, you may do so with a corkage fee.
Gulet Allure Charter Price
- Season 1From 29 April 2023 till 20 May 2023$19,000 / Per Week
- Season 2From 20 May 2023 till 17 June 2023$21,070 / Per Week
- Season 3From 17 June 2023 till 26 August 2023$23,130 / Per Week
- Season 4From 26 August 2023 till 16 September 2023$20,550 / Per Week
- Season 5From 16 September 2023 till 07 October 2023$19,000 / Per Week
- Season 6From 07 October 2023 till 14 October 2023$16,940 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 14 guests sleeping in 7 cabins
- A very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys on board
- 24/7 concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on-shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's Not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- Extra meals: 50 €/person
- Children Discounts: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All-inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 90 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Drinks and beverages supplied by yourselves: corkage fee of 700 €/person/week
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €/person/week
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia Co.
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2023 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED