Art Hotel Kalelarga, Zadar
Experience the historical and cultural charms of Zadar in the centrally located Art Hotel Kalelarga boutique hotel located in the historic town centre. It boasts 10 luxurious rooms and a wealth of on-site facilities and amenities, located within easy reach of the town’s popular attractions and sights.
Conveniently located on the main promenade, in the heart of Zadar town center, relax in modern surroundings with state-of-the-art technology. All guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and well equipped, to provide everything any holidaymaker could possibly desire on their luxury holiday to Croatia.
Culture lovers can enjoy a visit to the pre-Romanesque St. Donatus Church, and the Roman Forum, which are situated near the promenade. The monumental Land Gate and modern art installations are also popular local attractions that are recommended.
Zadar Ferry Port is located just 5 minutes from the Art Hotel Kalelarga and provides good transport links to the many beautiful neighboring Adriatic islands.
- 10 luxurious rooms with themed decor
- Fitted with elegant contemporary furnishings, stylish accessories and state-of-the-art technology
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ironing service
- On-site fine dining Gourmet Kalelarga restaurant, serving traditional Dalmatian and international cuisine
- Located in the center of Zadar Old Town
- Zadar International Airport is approximately 9.3 miles away
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED