Amadria Park Hotel Sveti Jakov
- Overlooking St James Park and the beach
- Situated within a luxurious villa, the former home of renowned Austrian doctor and scientist, Julian Glaxo
- The on-site Restaurant Sveti Jakov serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine
- Alfresco dining experience is available on the canopied terrace.
- On-site alternative gastronomy options
- Access to the indoor pool and Wellness center facilities at the neighboring partner hotel
- Direct access to the beach
Chic harbor-front haven
- Set in tranquil and scenic grounds overlooking St James Park and the beach, Amadria Park Hotel Sveti Jakov boasts respected period style authenticity. The hotel is situated within a luxurious villa that was built in 1886, and was once the former home of renowned Austrian doctor and scientist, Julian Glaxo.
- The on-site Restaurant Sveti Jakov serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine in a romantic and intimate fine dining setting that overlooks the spectacular St James Park. An alfresco dining experience is available on the canopied terrace. Alternative gastronomy options are also offered on-site. Hotel guests can enjoy access to the indoor pool and Wellness center facilities at the neighboring partner hotel, and direct access to the beach.
- 26 guest rooms
- The elegant and luxurious 5-star hotel offers air-conditioned accommodation with period furniture and historic designer details.
- Private en-suite bathroom, satellite TV and mini bar.
- Décor is refined and classic.
- Free wi-fi access is available throughout the hotel.
- On-site Brasserie Adriatic
- Caffe Bar Adriatic
- On-site restaurant
- Self-serve laundry
- Front desk safe
- Situated 3 minutes from the beach, 24.9 miles from Rijeka airport
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED