Villa Orsula, Dubrovnik
The ultimate in tradition, luxury and comfort, experiencing that old-world exclusiveness and charm. Rooms offer beautiful stone balconies where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the sea, Lokrum Island and the Old Town. On the delightful terraced gardens, there are jasmine trees, orange trees and lavender.
The rooms and suites offer a modern, chic style with neutral colours and rich textures. The two spacious suites from their romantic balconies guests
Throughout the hotel you can find contemporary design touches, such as artworks by Roberto Matta and Victor Vasarely.
The fine-dining Victoria Restaurant is based on ‘Peruvian-Adriatic fusion’, with fresh ingredients and ethnic influences. Guests can spend a day pampering themselves in the luxuriously decorated spa area of the neighbouring Hotel Excelsior. A swimming pool with salt water, sauna, hot tub and massage facilities are available.
- 11 luxury rooms and 2 suites.
- Luxury Bvlgary toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV with pay-per-view TV channels
- Mini bar
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- On-site restaurant offering Peruvian-Adriatic fine-dining
- Grapevine-drapeddining terrace with amazing sea-view
- Sea-view bar with garden terrace
- Private beach area with salt water pool
- Complimentary beach towels
- Spa centre
- Private gardens
- Energy Clinic in-villa spa service
- Hot tub
- Located in the Ploce neighbourhood, a 4 minute walk from the beach and a 5-minute walk to the town center.
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED