- Luxury 5-star hotel with 11 rooms and 2 suites. Minutes from Old Town
- Spectacular views over the sea and the Old Town
- Private beach area with salt water pool and spa
- Exclusive Peruvian-Adriatic fine-dining restaurant
- Private hotel gardens
Talk to the Expert
The Villa Orsula is a gorgeous and intimate sea-front boutique hotel, set in an opulent 1930s villa that offers a unique blend of modern luxury and tradition, with a trendsetting interior and a five-star concierge service.
The ultimate in tradition, luxury and comfort, experiencing that old-world exclusiveness and charm. Rooms offer beautiful stone balconies where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the sea, Lokrum Island and the Old Town. On the delightful terraced gardens, there are jasmine trees, orange trees and lavender.
The rooms and suites offer a modern, chic style with neutral colours and rich textures. The two spacious suites from their romantic balconies guests
Throughout the hotel you can find contemporary design touches, such as artworks by Roberto Matta and Victor Vasarely.
The fine-dining Victoria Restaurant is based on ‘Peruvian-Adriatic fusion’, with fresh ingredients and ethnic influences. Guests can spend a day pampering themselves in the luxuriously decorated spa area of the neighbouring Hotel Excelsior. A swimming pool with salt water, sauna, hot tub and massage facilities are available.
Our Flexi - Promise
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure.
We will not charge you any admin fees to change your travel dates due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in place within 30 days of your departure.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Low Cancellation Fees
Should you wish to cancel outright, we will apply a 10% cancellation fee for all new bookings. The 10% fee will be kept in credit for you to use on your next booking with us.
- Located in the Ploce neighbourhood, a 4 minute walk from the beach and a 5-minute walk to the town center.
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel
Villa Orsula Facilities
- 11 luxury rooms and 2 suites
- Luxury Bvlgari toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV with pay-per-view TV channels
- Mini bar
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- On-site restaurant offering Peruvian-Adriatic fine-dining
- Grapevine-draped dining terrace with amazing sea-view
- Sea-view bar with garden terrace
- Private beach area with salt water pool
- Complimentary beach towels
- Spa centre
- Private gardens
- Energy Clinic in-villa spa service
- Hot tub
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED