Pucic Palace, Dubrovnik
Adult-only 5-star boutique hotel, perfect for honeymooners, offering a highly personalized experience and includes exclusive access to the East West Beach Club, which has been consistently rated as one of Europe’s Top 5 Beaches.
Small and intimate, all rooms and suites have stunning olive wood parquet floors, high beamed ceilings, oversized windows and original stone walls. The en-suite bathrooms are particularly beautiful – each adorned with thousands of Romanesque Italian mosaic tiles and finished with a high degree of care and attention to detail. The senior suite boasts a Jacuzzi while the junior suite comes with a balcony overlooking the busy Gundulić Square.
The Café Royal restaurant serves a delicious menu of fresh locally sourced dishes alongside a renowned wine card spilling out into the square for a wonderfully atmospheric dining experience. The Terrace Defne offers eastern Mediterranean cuisine alongside Turkish coffees and freshly brewed mint teas, whilst the Wine Bar Razonoda is the perfect setting offering more than 70 Croatian wines!
- Luxury bedding
- Bathrooms feature royal porcelain lined copper baths
- Bvlgari toiletries
- Luxury cotton robes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Mini bar
- 24 Hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi
- 3 on-site restaurants with international and Mediterranean cuisine on offer
- Café Royal – Fine dining at its best with extensive wine list
- Restaurant Defne – Alfresco dining with a touch of style
- Razonoda Wine Bar – Fine Croatian wines and tapas
- Guests enjoy exclusive access to East West Beach Club – 5 minutes away (voted as one of the top 5 beaches in Europe)
- Located in the heart of Old Town with access to a wide variety of activities
- Situated in the heart of Old Town Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED