- Explore the beautiful Zagreb region with its charming villages with charming 18th-19th century architecture
- Experience the beauty of the medieval and picturesque town of Samobor
- Take a fascinating guided hike though the forest with a visit to the spectacular Grgos Cave
- A traditional and tasty Croatian lunch is served
- Enjoy the wine-tasting experience in the Plesivica Hills
Venture out and explore the beautiful Zagreb region on the Samobor & Food Wine Tour. Although Samobor is part of the Zagreb metropolitan zone it has a laidback ambience and many stunning examples of 18th and 19th century architecture. The medieval town is situated at the gateway to the romantic valley of Gradna Creek, and is a picturesque setting to explore on foot.
Hike through the forest and visit Grgos Cave. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. For the wine-lovers, enjoy the tour to the wine region of Plesivica Hills and enjoy the wine tasting experience.