- Opened in 2016
- Modern, stylish rooms
- Private garden terrace
- 300 meters from the centre of Split
This charming four-star boutique hotel provides a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere so that guests can enjoy the true city life on the Dalmatian coast. The Varos neighborhood is a popular place to stay thanks to its great ambience, charming streets, tranquility (a large part of the area is car-free) and its short distance to the old centre of Split.
Located inside an old stone house, this brand-new hotel offers spacious and luxurious rooms decorated in a contemporary style, extra comfortable beds and designer bedlinen. Most of the rooms have direct access to the hotel’s private garden terrace.
The owners have tried to keep many of the original features of the old house, such as the stone walls inside the rooms and the charming old windows.
Breakfast is served at the well-known Bajamonti restaurant, just a 3-minute walk from the hotel. This restaurant is located on Split’s most famous square, Prokurative, which offers a view over the boulevard and the sea.
Besides the treasures of Diocletian’s Palace and the beautiful boulevard, you can also find a large selection of shops, markets, restaurants, clubs and bars close to the hotel. The famous Bacvice sandy beach lies just a few minutes away.
- 650 yards from Diocletian’s Palace
- 0.6 miles from Bacvice beach
- 6.8 miles from Split Airport
- 5 spacious rooms for 2 or 3 guests
- Views over the courtyard or the streets of Varos
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily maid service
- Bar with garden terrace
- Complimentary breakfast in nearby restaurant (3 minutes walking distance)