- Mere meters from Diocletian’s Palace and a vast collection of other attractions
- Intimate residence with excellent personal service
- 11 luxury rooms, some with a balcony and views of the old town
- Luxurious décor with an enticing homely feel throughout
- Ideal location for culture and history lovers
- Modern amenities in a historic location
Each of the air-conditioned rooms at the Palace Judita Heritage Hotel have been individually styled and finished to an exceptionally high standard with antique furnishings, exposed original stone walls, modern amenities, luxury bathrooms and balconies that peak out into the old town of Split.
The hotel has a perfect location in the center of the old town close to all of Split’s most popular attractions – including the UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace, the busy Riva promenade and the stunning Saint Duje Cathedral. If you’re looking for a place to relax then you can walk to the popular Bacvice Beach, which is just a 12-minute stroll through the old town.
The hotel is accessed through a gorgeous internal courtyard, which has a historic water well in the center, as well as a collection of tables and chairs that spill out form the hotel bar – serving a selection of hot and cold drinks. Foodies will find a huge, varied selection of restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel.
- Approximate transfer time to Split Airport is 40 minutes
- A 12-minute walk to the beach
- Located on the main square in Split, next to Diocletian’s Palace
- 11 luxurious rooms and suites, some with balcony view of the old town
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning service
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Direct dial telephone
- Room service breakfast
Spa & wellness centre