- Enjoy a private guided sightseeing tour from Split to to Mostar in Bosnia
- Discover what makes Mostar a melting pot of cultures and religions, known as the ‘window of the Orient.’
- Admire the unique and architectural ensemble – Vrelo Brune & explore Pocitelj town
- Admire the Red and Blue Lake – two pearls of nature in Imotski town
- Take in the incredible Bosnian views as you visit the Kravice Waterfalls
Join the Mostar and Herzegovina Highlights Private Tour and enjoy a custom made sightseeing experience you will never forget. Our intimate full-day excursion visits iconic, historic and natural landmarks in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our journey begins as will leave the Dalmatian coastline behind en route for the magnificent city of Mostar.
Visit the old Turkish Bazaar and the Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque, and take a walk along the famous Stari Most. In the picturesque town of Pocitelj, admire the historic sites and surrounding stunning countryside. Kravice Waterfalls is our final fabulous destination.