- SPECIAL OFFER – An exhilarating 7-night Northern Dalmatia luxury cruise in a choice of air-conditioned main or lower deck cabin
- Gain an appreciation of the stunning beauty of the Venetian city of Zadar
- Enjoy the lush and picturesque Krka National Park with spectacular waterfalls and natural lakes
- Visit the remote and charming island of Vis with its unspoiled landscapes
- Experience the enchanting island of Brac and the famous Zlatni Rat Beach
- Sample the world class Croatian cuisine at some of the Adriatic’s most delightful towns and fishing villages
- Informative and entertaining guided walking tours of Split, Krka National Park, Zadar, Kornati Islands, Vis and Hvar included
- Daily breakfast and 4-course lunch, including the captain’s dinner and private return transfers included
SPECIAL OFFER – Explore the Northern Dalmatian coast offering a wealth of medieval towns, breathtakingly beautiful national parks and unspoiled islands. Departing from Split, this luxury cruise is ideal if you’ve already visited Dubrovnik. Includes a daily delicious breakfast, 4-course lunch and several guided tours.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Day 1: Split Arrival (D)
You will be able to board the ship from 1pm. Plenty of time to walk around the city, strolling along the Riva, Split’s chic seafront promenade or through the historic cobbled passageways. View the impressive architecture of the iconic Diocletian’s Palace, before settling aboard the ship in the evening. During dinner, you’ll be introduced to your fellow passengers and the captain and crew.
Day 2: Split – Krka National Park – Zadar (B,L)
Sail towards the Venetian city of Zadar, stopping off at the medieval fishing village of Primošten on route to the stunning Krka National Park and its collection of waterfalls and natural lakes that are surrounded by miles of lush forestry. Explore the nature trails and pass alongside the gorgeous falls at Roški Slap, and the picturesque Visovac Island that’s home to a unique 15th-century monastery. Take a walking tour of the historic centre of Zadar, with highlights including the 16th century Venetian city walls and the towering Zadar Cathedral.
Day 3: Zadar – Kornati National Park – Zlarin (B,L,D)
Cruise towards the Kornati National Park, known as a ‘nautical paradise’ viewing a huge collection of islands, some topped with forests and others with white karst hills that form stark cliff sides, deep cave systems and beautiful grottoes that are striking against the vivid backdrop of the Adriatic. We will explore the islands and stop for refreshing swim stops before sailing onwards to Zlarin in the Sibenik archipelago, a beautiful village known for its vibrant corals and rustic charm. Enjoy the captain’s lavish dinner with starlit views of the island.
Day 4: Zlarin – Vis (B,L)
Head towards Vis Island, which has a wonderful timeless feel, with its pretty fishing villages and charming unspoiled landscapes, that were kept a secret until recent times due to their use as a Yugoslav naval base. We’ll arrive in time to take a walking tour of the horseshoe-shaped bay of Vis on the north side of the island, which is home to a charming collection of 17th century town houses and a warren of stony alleyways that are filled with rustic cafes and pretty piazzas.
Day 5: Vis – Biševo – Hvar (B,L)
Set sail to the small island of Biševo to visit the unique Blue Cave, which is cast in an eerie blue light for just a short time every day, when the sun breaks through a natural entrance to the cave and reflects through the water. Cruise on to Hvar, stopping in one of the island’s bays for a rejuvenating swim stop, and arriving in Hvar Town in the afternoon for a walking tour of the glamorous old town. Sample some fantastic Dalmatian cuisine in one of Hvar’s world-class restaurants, either in the chic harbour or in the delightful streets of the old town.
Day 6: Vis – Bol/ Milna (B,L)
Sail along the gorgeous waters of the Adriatic to our final destination on our northern Dalmatia Cruise: Brac and the enchanting Bol, home of the world famous Zlatni Rat Beach, which stretches out as a sandy horn into azure sea. We’ll drop anchor either in the port of Bol or on the north west side of the island on the shores of Milna, a quaint fishing village with a picturesque marina that looks out to the nearby island of Solta and has a tiny population of 800.
Day 7: Vis – Bol/ Milna – Split (B,L)
We head back to Split, pausing briefly for a swim stop, before enjoying lunch aboard the ship as we approach the terracotta-red rooftops of Split. You’ll have the day to yourself to explore at your leisure. If you didn’t have time on your first day, then we suggest a stroll through the incredible Diocletian’s Palace, which makes up the core of Split’s maze-like old town and is home to a collection of architecture styles, from Roman through to Renaissance and Gothic.
Day 8: Split Departure (B)
After a final breakfast aboard the ship, you’ll bid farewell to the captain and crew and your fellow guests and either have a private transfer to Split Airport or to your onward destination.
Launched in 2017, the MS Arca is a 158 foot luxury ship with 19 cabins split across 3 decks. The ship features spacious en-suite and air-conditioned cabins for 38 guests. The MS Arca has an expansive sundeck with small swimming pool at the back of the ship.
- This 7-night Northern Dalmatia luxury Croatia cruise in a choice of lower or main deck cabin
- Private return airport transfers
- English speaking cruise manager on board
- Welcome dinner
- 4 Course set lunch daily with 1L bottle of water provided
- Guided tours of Krka National Park, Zadar, Kornati National Park, Vis, Hvar and Split
- Professional English-speaking cruise manager on board
What’s not Included
- Port tax and fees of 25 Euros per person
- On board drinks & beverages
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 17, 24
- September 21, 28