- SPECIAL OFFER – 13, 27 July – 3 August – last few cabins
- An exhilarating 7-night Northern Dalmatia luxury cruise in a choice of air-conditioned main or lower deck cabin
- Gain an appreciation of the stunning beauty of the Venetian city of Zadar
- Enjoy the lush and picturesque Krka National Park with spectacular waterfalls and natural lakes
- Visit the remote and charming island of Vis with its unspoiled landscapes
- Experience the enchanting island of Brac and the famous Zlatni Rat Beach
- Sample the world class Croatian cuisine at some of the Adriatic’s most delightful towns and fishing villages
- Informative and entertaining guided walking tours of Split, Krka National Park, Zadar, Sibenik, Vis and Hvar included
- Daily breakfast and 4-course lunch, including the captain’s dinner
- Private, luxury return transfers included
SPECIAL OFFER – Explore the Northern Dalmatian coast offering a wealth of medieval towns, breathtakingly beautiful national parks and unspoiled islands. Departing from Split, this luxury cruise is ideal if you’ve already visited Dubrovnik. Includes a daily delicious breakfast, 4-course lunch and several guided tours.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Day 1: Split Arrival (D)
You will be able to board the ship from 1pm. Plenty of time to walk around the city, strolling along the Riva, Split’s chic seafront promenade or through the historic cobbled passageways. View the impressive architecture of the iconic Diocletian’s Palace, before settling aboard the ship in the evening. During dinner, you’ll be introduced to your fellow passengers and the captain and crew.
Day 2: Split – Krka National Park – Sibenik (B,L)
Depart from Split early in the morning towards Šibenik. After lunch, disembark in Šibenik and we visit Krka National Park. Admire the magnificent waterfalls, including the famous waterfall Skradinski Buk, are one of Croatia’s most famous sights. After the sightseeing tour, we will return to Šibenik, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. Set out on a walking tour of Šibenik historical center and visit one of the most beautiful Renaissance Cathedrals of the Adriatic. Your night is at leisure in the town where you will be spoilt for choice with the restaurants & cafes. Overnight in Sibenik.
Day 3: Zadar – Sibenik – Galesnjak – Zadar (B,L)
Leaving Šibenik early in the morning we set sail for Galešnjak, a typical small Dalmatian island, where you can enjoy a swim stop in one of secluded bays. Enjoy lunch while we cruise into Zadar harbour in the afternoon. Set out on a walking tour of Zadar historical centre and admire the old walls and Port Gate built in 16th century. Visit the Square of the Five Wells, the Church of St. Donat, the Roman Forum and the largest Cathedral in Dalmatia, St. Anastasia. Experience the sea organ, an amazing art installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Day 4: Zadar – Sali – Karnati National Park – Primosten (B,L)
Morning departure for Sali, a resort on Dugi Otok surrounded by pretty hills, fields, bays and islets. Enjoy swimming in one of the secluded bays. We set sail for the National Park of Kornati, comprised of 89 unforgettable islands, islets and reefs. The Kornati National Park is often mentioned as a “nautical paradise” and a rich marine eco-system. Afterwards we continue to Primošten built on a hill and dominated by the parish Church of St. George which was built in 1485. Sample the delicious cuisine in one of the restaurants. Overnight in Primosten.
Day 5: Primosten – Bisevo (Blue Cave) – Vis (B,L,D)
An early morning cruise towards small island of Biševo to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. Leaving Biševo we will have an early morning cruise towards the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public. Vis has a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” a remote, beautiful and authentic island. Upon arrival in town of Vis join the walking tour to visit the remains of the Roman thermal place and views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Tonight, enjoy Captain’s dinner onboard. Overnight in Vis.
Day 6: Vis – Hvar – Bol (Brac) (B,L)
Enjoy a relaxing cruise as we sail towards the island of Hvar, with a swim stop in one of the secluded bays. Hvar is a favourite holiday destination for international celebrities, but also a charming seaside town with centuries of charm waiting to be explored. On the walking tour, visit the old town with the picturesque little streets and the first public theatre in Europe. We will continue towards our final destination – the island of Brač, where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol – whose pebbles shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape. You’ll spend your afternoon swimming and relaxing, and will sample one of the authentic Dalmatian local restaurants tonight. Overnight in Bol, Brac.
Day 7: Bol (Brac) – Split (B,L)
We head back to Split, pausing briefly for a swim stop, before enjoying lunch aboard the ship as we approach the terracotta-red rooftops of Split. You’ll have the day to yourself to explore the delightful old town. If you didn’t have time on your first day, then we suggest a stroll through the incredible Diocletian’s Palace, which makes up the core of Split’s maze-like old town and is home to a collection of architecture styles, from Roman through to Renaissance and Gothic. Overnight in Split.
Day 8: Split Departure (B)
After a final breakfast aboard the ship, you’ll bid farewell to the captain and crew and your fellow guests and either have a private transfer to Split Airport or to your onward destination.
The superior MS Paradis is a modern and classic two mast vessel showcasing authentic timber styling. The 39.3 m cruiser boasts well-appointed public areas that are perfect for relaxing and socialising, and 20 comfortable and spacious cabins offering flexible bedding configurations for up to 43 guests.
- This 7-night Northern Dalmatia Superior Croatia cruise, from Split, in a choice of lower, main or upper deck cabin
- Private luxury return airport transfers
- English speaking cruise manager on board
- Welcome dinner reception
- Captain’s dinner evening
- 4 Course set lunch daily with 0.5L bottle of water
- Fresh fruit daily
- Guided tours of Krka National Park, Kornati National Park, Sibenik, Zadar, Vis & Hvar
- Superior ship with air-conditioning, LCD TV & private bathroom
- Daily cabin service with fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Luggage Handling
What’s not Included
- Port tax and fees of approximately 30 Euros per person
- On board drinks & beverages
- Extra nights in Split that can be arranged by our team
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- July 27
- August 3