- Special Offer: Based on selected July to October dates – see below for all details
- 7-night island-hopping luxury cruise in a main deck cabin, departing from Split
- Discover the picturesque Croatian coastline and an abundance of tranquil islands
- Enjoy the scenic delights of the Mjlet National Park with its magnificent salt lakes and the scenic Elaphite islands
- Relax on the famous and photogenic Zlatni Rat beach in Bol
- Take a refreshing swim or snorkel in various secluded coves and bays
- Visit the quaint medieval town of Kocula, Marco Polo’s birthplace
- Admire the charms of Omis with its fortresses and gorgeous stone churches
- Fascinating tours of Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik with our professional guide
- Includes breakfast and delicious 3-course lunch daily, the captain’s welcome cocktail dinner and private return airport transfers
SPECIAL OFFER – Based on various 2019 dates – Discover the beautiful Croatian islands on this modern ship – the MS Desire, departing from Split. Enjoy overnight stops at the idyllic islands of Brac, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet and the magnificent Old Town of Dubrovnik. Just 38 passengers, so the service is highly personalized with delicious meals and a selection of guided tours included.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 • SATURDAY SPLIT (D)
One of our new luxury ships will be docked in Split harbour, where you can board at any time during the day. Relax in your luxury cabin before attending the Welcome meeting at 7pm. The Cruise Director will introduce you to the Captain and crew and you will also meet your fellow passengers and enjoy your Welcome Dinner.
DAY 2 • SUNDAY SPLIT – BOL – HVAR (B,L)
Cruise towards the quaint town of Bol, where you can enjoy swimming on the beautiful Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach. Cruise towards the beautiful island of Hvar, with a swim stop in a one of the many magnificent coves and bays in the area. This is one of the most popular Croatian tourist destinations and has become known as the meeting place for the international jet set with its magnificent beauty and charm. The local guide will introduce you to the unique history and culture of this ancient island.
DAY 3 • MONDAY HVAR – KORĈULA, KORĈULA ISLAND (B,L)
A relaxing cruise to the glorious island of Korčula with plenty of time for swimming on route. Korčula is the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo and boasts many historical places of interest that you can visit and explore. Join the guide for the inspiring Korĉula City tour, through some of the town’s quaint and charming cobbled streets. Dine at one of the local restaurants, where you can enjoy authentic Croatian hospitality. Overnight in Korĉula Historical Town.
DAY 4 • TUESDAY KORĈULA – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
Enjoy the scenic delights of Mjlet and the Elaphite islands before reaching Dubrovnik. We join our guide for a panoramic drive to the historical centre of Dubrovnik. The famous city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and we show you many of the most popular historical and cultural attractions. You will have ample time to explore the city at your own pace. It is recommended that you visit the ancient City Walls and take the cable car ride to the top of the Mount Srđ.
MLJET, MLJET ISLAND (B,L)
After breakfast we continue to cruise the coastline of the magnificent Elaphiti islands archipelago, situated to the northwest of Dubrovnik. There is a swim stop before lunch is served on board. On arrival at Mjlet National Park, after lunch, you have a free afternoon to explore the park and famous salt lakes. The Islet of St. Mary, with its Benedictine Monastery dating back to the 12th century, is worth a visit if you appreciate history, heritage and culture. Overnight in Mljet National Park, with an evening free.
DAY 6 • THURSDAY MLJET – PUĈIŠĆA (BRAĈ ISLAND) (B,L)
Cruise on towards Pučišća, on the island of Brac, which is often listed as one of the prettiest villages in Europe. This charming town is positioned in the steep-sided natural harbour and boasts authentic Mediterranean architecture. Stone excavated at Pučišća Quarry was used to build the distinctive limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, the Parliament house in Vienna and many other famous landmarks worldwide. The only Stonemasonry school in Croatia can be found in Pučišća. Here students carve sculptures from Brač limestone using traditional tools.
DAY 7 • FRIDAY PUĈIŠĆA – OMIŠ ( MAKARSKA RIVIERA) – SPLIT (B,L)
Sail across the Brač channel to the charming town of Omiš. As well as beautiful beaches, this historical town boasts ancient city walls, fortresses and quaint stone churches. Continue sailing towards Split, the second largest urban centre in Croatia and forms the heart of the Split and Dalmatia County and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Experience the most famous cultural buildings which are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace. There are also many museums, churches and other archaeological sites of interest to enjoy.
DAY 8 • SATURDAY SPLIT (B)
Time to bid farewell to the crew and all of your new friends after breakfast. Private transfer to the airport.
The MS Desire is a luxury small ship built in 2016 and launched in May 2017. The ship has 20 cabins split across 4 decks, which includes a very spacious VIP sundeck cabin with panoramic windows. The Desire is one of only a small selection of ships in Croatia to feature both an onboard Jacuzzi and also a small pool. The ship has modern en-suite and air-conditioned cabins capable of accommodating 40 guests.
- 7-night Split luxury return cruise in a modern main deck cabin
- Private return airport transfers
- English speaking professional Cruise Director on board & 7 members of crew
- Tea and Coffee provided
- Daily fresh fruit
- Daily cabin service
- 3-course Welcome Dinner with cocktail
- 3-course Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- Buffet breakfast daily and 3-course lunches with 1 litre of bottled water
- Professional guide for city tours of Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik with transfers and panoramic photo stop
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Free Wi-Fi on board
What’s not Included
- Return flights to Croatia
- Port taxes of 30 Euros per person
- Extra drinks from the bar onboard
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 3
- October 12