- SPECIAL OFFER – $500 DISCOUNT – departing 20th July & 3 Aug only
- Fantastic 7-night superior one-way Split to Dubrovnik on a lower or main deck cabin on board the MS Splendid Superior Ship
- Visit a range of major sites and attractions along the stunning Adriatic coastline
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear Adriatic
- Discover the famous and stunning Zlatni Rat beach on the island of Brac
- Learn about the history and lifestyle of life on the breathtaking island of Hvar
- Inspiring guided tour of either Dubrovnik Old Town or Split Old Town
- Visit the unique and awe-inspiring Blue Cave
- Breakfast & 3-course lunch and Welcome Cocktail Dinner included
- Services of our professional & knowledgeable Cruise Director on board, for the duration
- Private return airport transfers
SPECIAL OFFER – Visit this stunning coastline on our Split to Dubrovnik cruise, with stays in Dubrovnik, Split and beautiful islands including Brac, Hvar, Vis, Korcula, Mljet and Sipan. Explore the coast on board a modern ship at an affordable cost, with comfortable cabins and delicious meals.
Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
DAY 1 Saturday Split (D)
Private luxury transfer from Split airport or your overnight hotel to our ship, docked at the port. Check in from 2pm. Then either explore the magnificent and historic city of Split or relax in the comfort of your cabin. The welcome cocktail party and dinner will commence at 7.30pm where you will be introduced to the captain and the crew and will have an opportunity to meet your fellow guests on this exciting voyage of discovery.
DAY 2 Sunday Split – Omis – Pucisca (Brač Island) (B,L)
Guided tour of Split’s major attractions. Wander through the historical Diocletian’s Palace and explore the maze of buildings that are situated within the ancient walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set sail for the picturesque town of Omis, situated at the mouth of the River Cetina, boasting imposing city walls, fortresses and stone churches, and a stunning white shingle beach. Our final stop is the delightful village on Brač, Pučišća, home of the only Stonemasonry school in Croatia, and considered to be one of the prettiest villages in Europe.
DAY 3 MONDAY Pučišća – Bol – Hvar (B,L)
The sun kissed resort of Bol is where you will discover one of the best golden sandy beaches in Croatia. The Zlatni Rat (Golden cape) is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and to soak up the warm rays. Cruise on to the jet-set island of Hvar and join the inspiring tour around town to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle on this fascinating island. Enjoy a relaxing evening dining in one of the local family-run restaurants and sampling delicious traditional Dalmatian specialites.
DAY 4 Tuesday Hvar – Biševo Island (Blue Cave) – Vis (B,L)
Visit Biševo Island in the to explore its awe-inspiring Blue Cave with its own natural entrance located below sea level. Observe the magical ethereal lightshow that occurs when the sunlight filters through and touches the water. Sail onto the tranquil island of Vis was once a strategic naval base and was therefore off limits to the public. Its nature and beautiful beaches are unspoiled by tourism, and the architecture remains well-preserved. Explore this enchanting old town of immense beauty.
DAY 5 Wednesday Vis – Korčula (B,L)
Sail on from Vis Island en route for Korčula, the birthplace of world explorer Marco Polo. Rejuvenate yourself with a swim in one of the beautiful tranquil coves or bays on route. Join the gripping tour whilst exploring Korčula’s historic town. Wander through the charming, narrow cobbled streets and discover the incredible sights, cafes, shops and restaurants of this lovely town. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian dinner at one of the local restaurants, making the most of the charming town by night.
DAY 6 Thursday Korčula – National Park Mljet (B,L)
Cruise along to the beautiful National Park Mljet. As we sail through the archipelago islands, cool down with a swim or snorkel. Venture into Mjet like a true explorer, visiting the impressive Great and Small Lakes and hop on a boat to sail across to St Mary’s islet. Explore the ancient Benedictine Monastery that dates to the 12th century and admire the stunning flora and fauna of the idyllic natural park.
DAY 7 Friday National Park Mljet – Dubrovnik (B,L)
En route for Dubrovnik, enjoy a refreshing swim at the Elaphiti Islands that stretch northwest of the historic city. On arrival in the UNESCO World Heritage Site listed city, join the tour to explore the ancient Old Town that is encircled with imposing protective medieval walls. Admire the stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture of St Blaise Church and Sponza Palace. Visit the Gothic Rector’s Palace, and the pedestrianised Stradun. Hop on the cable car to ride to the top of Mount Srđ to enjoy the best views of the city.
DAY 8 Saturday Dubrovnik (B)
It’s time to bid farewell to all of your new friends, the captain and crew and for your private transfer to Dubrovnik airport for your return flight home. Alternatively, we can arrange for an extra night or 2 in a luxury Dubrovnik hotel and can also arrange a tour to the fascinating and beautiful country of Montenegro.
The MS Splendid was launched in 2014 and has been a customer favorite for the past 4 years with its excellent crew. The 127 foot ship has 18 cabins spread across 3 decks, with all of the cabins air-conditioned and en-suite. The ship has an on board Jacuzzi and spacious sundeck for clients to relax on.
- Superior Split to Dubrovnik cruise in a Lower or Main Deck Cabin
- Private luxury airport transfers
- Welcome cocktail & dinner on the first evening
- Daily continental breakfast, 3-course lunch and a bottle of water
- Guided walking tours of Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar & Korcula
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
- Services of a professional Cruise Director throughout your trip
What’s not Included
- International flights
- Optional Gratuities
- Local port tax of approximately 40 Euros per person, per week
Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.