- 7-night deluxe one-way Croatia cruise in a Lower deck cabin
- The VIP cabin is also available
- Relax on board whilst experiencing the immense beauty of the Adriatic
- Take a refreshing swim or snorkel and explore quaint bays and coves
- Visit the beautiful island of Korcula with its charming city walls and medieval architecture
- Admire the magnificent and unique Blue Cave, a natural marvel
- Sail to scenic, remote Vis to experience and sample the delicious local wines
- Professional tour manager with guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Includes entrance fees to the tranquil and beautiful Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Based on breakfast & lunch with 3 evening meals including the Captains Dinner
Explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in the ultimate style. Our deluxe one-way cruises are predominantly run on board the brand new deluxe MV Kompas, which will be one of the most sought-after cruise ships in Croatia. This truly magnificent ship will offer impeccable personal service, breakfast and gourmet lunch and a host of day tours and added extras not to miss.
Board basis: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Saturday: Split (D)
Private transfer from Split Airport/Hotel to Split Harbor for a timely 2pm check in. Begin your Split adventure with an informative guided tour of this magnificent UNESCO-protected city. Delve into its ancient history through the architectural wonders of the Roman era, including the spectacular Diocletian Palace – the former home of a Roman Emperor. Return to the ship for a cocktail or two at the meet and greet welcome reception.
Sunday: Split – Bol/Hvar (B, L)
Visit to one of the area’s most beautiful beaches – Zlatni Rat. Known as the Golden Cape, this long strip of white sandy beach is ideal for swimming, and is close to the old fishing town of Bol. After lunch on board, visit Hvar – the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic. Flanked by colorful lavender fields, the island’s hub of Hvar Town is another historic marvel. Gaze in awe at its landmark stunning cathedral and delight in the magical panoramas of the city, by walking to the top of the town fort. Spend a wonderful evening indulging in the bars, restaurants and cafes.
Monday: Hvar – Vis (B, L, T)
Head toward Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. A natural marvel, the Blue Cave is a sea grotto of illuminated light. Visit the remote island of Vis, once home to a naval Yugoslav base. The island is entirely untouched and unspoilt. Discover the ancient northern side, known for being the first urban center in Croatia and sample local wines from the island’s traditional wineries. Explore the city in your own pace and visit the ruins of a once magical Roman thermal place. Learn more at the City Museum or walk along the Villae Rusticae.
Tuesday: Vis – Korcula (B, L)
Depart Vis for Korcula Island, the birthplace of Marco Polo. Lunch at a secluded bay before taking a local guided tour through this charming town, with its city walls and medieval architecture. Admire the unique fish bone street patterns in the Old Town where you can find a great selection of independent bars and restaurants to sample tasty local food and take in some evening entertainment. An optional trip to a small village on the island for a local Dalmatian dinner.
Wednesday: Korcula – Mljet (B, L, D)
Travel south to the island of Mljet, known for its legends that date back to Greek Mythology. The island is also known for its natural beauty with its stunning lush forests and unique salt lakes in Mljet National Park. Take a boat ride to St. Mary Isle, where you can find quaint medieval churches and a Benedictine monastery. Explore the island by renting kayaks, scooters, cars or bicycles, the ideal way to get around the stunning national park.
Thursday: Mljet – Slano/Ston (B, L, T, D)
Our first stop is an excursion to the mainland fisherman village of Slano before heading to the fortified village of Ston, known for its fresh oysters. Stroll through the city’s ramparts before taking a coastal walk to an oyster farm for a tasting session and information about the history of these delectable shellfish. Enjoy a fine dinner at the Captain’s Dinner back on board with entertainment and music. Overnight in Slano.
Friday: Slano– Dubrovnik (B, L)
The captivating coastal city of Dubrovnik is a well-preserved ancient city that takes you back to the days of the Dubrovnik Republic. Learn about the rich history of the city, including the Renaissance and Gothic influences seen in the city’s architecture. Enjoy a guided walking tour through the old town and into the skies above the city on the cable car, offering the best views of city and islands. Take a leisurely afternoon stroll in the city scaling the city walls or simply treating yourself to a gourmet dinner or a refreshing cocktail with sea views.
Saturday: Dubrovnik (B)
After a lavish breakfast it’s time to depart. Take your private transfer to your onward hotel or to Dubrovnik Airport, with memories to cherish.
The MV Kompas is a brand new cruise ship for 2019. The deluxe 19 cabin cruise ship comfortably accommodates up to 38 guests in luxurious surroundings that boast the latest technology, first class amenities and advanced features. To enjoy the most spectacular and breathtaking oceanic views, take a VIP upper deck cabin with private balcony. The beautifully appointed, high standard cruising vessel will undoubtedly become a sought-after cruise ship for Croatia island-hopping expeditions.
Dining options include a daily buffet breakfast, a 4-course set lunch with wine, fresh fruit and a selection of 3-4 evening meals. These cruises include an exciting itinerary with 4 guided city tours, entry to the Dubrovnik Cable Car and Mljet National Park, along with wine tasting and oyster tasting tours. Private airport transfers and your port taxes and fees are also included.
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport
- 7 nights cruise in a Lower deck cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- The VIP cabins are also available at a supplement
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with lunch
- 3 Evening meals
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Spectacular evening dinner cruise along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to the walls of Ston
- Professional tour manager through out
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- WiFi on board
- Return flights to Croatia
Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.