- SPECIAL OFFER
- Travel in style on the Adriatic on a 7-night deluxe one-way Croatia cruise in a VIP deck cabin with private balcony
- Admire the stunning blue and glistening waters as you unwind on the sun deck
- Experience the magnificent Mljet National Park with its salt lakes
- Discover the delights of the remote island of Vis: known as ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’
- Visit to an Oyster Farm
- A visit to the remarkable Blue Cave – a sight not to be missed
- Includes the services of our professional Cruise Director with guided tours of medieval and charming Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Activities and entrance fees to Mljet National Park
- Includes breakfast & a 4-course lunch
- Includes the Welcome Cocktail Dinner & Captain’s Dinner
Explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in the ultimate style. Our deluxe one-way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split is run on board the brand-new for 2019, deluxe MV Antaris ship with a VIP cabin. It offers impeccable personal service, breakfast and gourmet lunch and a host of day tours and added extras not to miss.
Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Saturday: Dubrovnik (D)
Private transfer from Dubrovnik Airport/Hotel to Gruz Harbor in Dubrovnik to board for a 2pm check in. Relax in your luxurious cabin or on deck or alternatevely, make a start on exploring the magnificent city. We would recommend that you see the city from above on the Old Town cable car, with sights of the city walls and Elaphiti Islands before heading back to the ship for a cocktail reception. You will have a chance to meet the captain, crew and all your fellow passengers.
Sunday: Dubrovnik – Slano/Ston (B, L, T)
After breakfast, join an expertly-guided tour through the ancient Old Town of Dubrovnik, tracing back the history of the Dubrovnik Republic via its many magnificent monuments and awe-inspiring architecture. Experience the stunning blue waters of the Adriatic on route to the quaint village of Slano. Enjoy the magnificent views across the mainland, including a the Dubrovnik city walls and Elaphiti Islands, where you will have a chance to swim in the crystal clear waters. Arrive in the quiet and picture-perfect fishermen’s village of Slano in the afternoon. After exploring the town, we head to Ston, famed for its divine fresh oysters, which you will have a chance to taste at a local restaurant.
Monday: Slano – Mljet (B, L)
A vision of lush green and dark blues, Mljet is one of the largest islands in the Adriatic and is known by legend for captivating Odysseus with its magnificent scenery and tranquillity. Take an informative walk to the salt lakes of Mljet National Park, before crossing St Mary’s Isle by boat. Here you will visit the most famous monument on the island, the Benedictine Monastery, which is located in the middle of Veliko Jezero (the Large Lake). An option to explore the park by car, scooter, bike or kayak. Enjoy free time in Port Polaca or Pomena.
Tuesday: Mljet – Korcula (B, L)
Known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, the Venetian travelling merchant, Korcula is a charming town that features some of the best-preserved architecture from the medieval period in the region. Discover the city’s medieval towers and streets filled with fish bone patterns, as well as its delightful local wines, famed for being some of the best in Croatia. Choose from an array of tasty restaurants and bars or spend the evening in a traditional nearby village where you can enjoy a customary Dalmatian dinner and learn more about the traditions and customs of Korcula.
Wednesday: Korcula – Vis (B, L, D)
Our transfer to the magical remote Island of Vis takes us first to Vis Town, world-renowned for being the ‘Mediterranean as it once was’ thanks to its spectacular remains of the ancient Issa – the very first urban center in Croatia. After exploring the city, feel free to explore further at your own pace, enjotying a glass of the delicious local wine. Other sights include the Roman Thermal Place, the City Museum, and views of the Villae Rusticae from the waterfront. Tonight is Captain’s Dinner on board the ship, a chance to dance under the stars.
Thursday: Vis – Bisevo (Blue Cave) – Hvar (B, L)
A visit to one of Croatia’s most exquisite sights, Bisevo’s naturally occurring Blue Cave. Enjoy a refreshing swim at the Pakleni Islands on route to the beautiful and jet-set island of Hvar. Marvel at the striking and vast lavender fields that make up the island before experiencing a lavender demonstration with local products. Explore the city, including the Renaissance cathedral, views from the Old Fort and the oldest community theater in Europe. Sample the Hvar City’s many restaurants and bars during the evening.
Friday: Hvar – (Bol) Split (B, L)
Experience Brac Island with a stop at the world-famous Zlatini Rat, one of Croatia’s most photographed beaches. Swim at this stunning beach and visit the nearby city of Bol, a traditional fishing village that has since become a hotspot. Visit Split, a town known for its stunning beaches and UNESCO-protected historic center. Enjoy a guided tour of the town’s major sites, including the majestic Diocletian Palace, the former home of Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th Century A.D. Enjoy a final night, perhaps with your new friends on the ship, selecting one of the excellent restaurants in the Old Town.
Saturday: Split Check Out (B)
After a lavish breakfast, you will bid farewell to the crew and your fellow travellers, with rich memories to cherish. Private transfers to Split Airport or to your hotel in Split.
The MV Antaris is a brand new vessel which was launched in May 2019. This deluxe cruise ship holds 19 luxury cabins and accommodates up to 38 guests. The ship features 11 VIP cabins with private balconies. You can enjoy the first class facilities on board the ship, state-of-the-art technology, sun-loungers on the upper deck and a Jacuzzi to relax in. Soak up the scenery as you travel in style to the beautiful islands of Croatia.
- Private luxury arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split Airport
- 7-night cruise in a VIP cabin with en-suite bathroom & private balcony
- Welcome dinner, reception & cocktail evening
- Captain’s dinner with entertainement
- Daily buffet breakfast with a generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4-Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with lunch
- 0.5 litres of bottled water per person per day
- Gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston
- Blue Cave entrance
- Professional Cruise Director throughout the trip
- Guided walking tours: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing (one way)
- Entrance & tour of Mljet National Park
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Return flights to Croatia
- Port Fees – approximately 35 Euros per person
- Drinks from the onboard bar
- Optional Gratuities