- SPECIAL OFFER
- Travel in style on the Adriatic on a 7-night deluxe one-way Croatia cruise in a VIP deck cabin on the sought after MV Infinity Cruise Ship
- Admire the stunning blue and glistening waters as you unwind on the sun deck
- Experience the magnificent Mljet National Park with its salt lakes
- Discover the delights of the remote island of Vis: known as ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’
- A visit to the remarkable Blue Cave – a sight not to be missed
- Admire the famous Blue Cave
- Includes the services of our professional tour manager with guided tours of medieval and charming Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Activities and entrance fees to Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Includes breakfast, lunch and 3 evening meals including the Captain’s Dinner
Explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in the ultimate style. Our deluxe one-way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split is run on board the MV Infinity, one of the most sought after cruise ships in Croatia. This adult only ship offers impeccable personal service, breakfast and gourmet lunch and a host of day tours and added extras not to miss.
Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Saturday: Dubrovnik (D)
Private transfer from Dubrovnik Airport/Hotel to Gruz Harbor in Dubrovnik to board for a 2pm check in. An expertly-guided tour through the ancient Old Town of Dubrovnik, tracing back the history of the Dubrovnik Republic via its many magnificent monuments and awe-inspiring architecture. See the city from above on the Old Town cable car, with sights of the city walls and Elaphiti Islands before heading back to the ship for a cocktail reception.
Sunday: Dubrovnik – Slano/Ston (B, L, T, D)
Experience the stunning blue waters of the Adriatic on route to the quaint village of Slano. Enjoy the magnificent views across the mainland, including a the Dubrovnik city walls and Elaphiti Islands, where you will have a chance to swim in the crystal clear waters. Arrive in the quiet and picture-perfect fishermen’s village of Slano in the afternoon. After exploring the town, we head to Ston, famed for its divine fresh oysters, which you will have a chance to taste at a local restaurant.
Monday: Slano – Mljet (B, L)
A vision of lush green and dark blues, Mljet is one of the largest islands in the Adriatic and is known by legend for captivating Odysseus with its magnificent scenery and tranquillity. Take an informative walk to the salt lakes of Mljet National Park, before crossing St Mary’s Isle by boat. Here you will visit the most famous monument on the island, the Benedictine Monastery, which is located in the middle of Veliko Jezero (the Large Lake). An option to explore the park by car, scooter, bike or kayak. Enjoy free time in Port Polaca or Pomena.
Tuesday: Mljet – Korcula (B, L)
Known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, the Venetian travelling merchant, Korcula is a charming town that features some of the best-preserved architecture from the medieval period in the region. Discover the city’s medieval towers and streets filled with fish bone patterns, as well as its delightful local wines, famed for being some of the best in Croatia. Choose from an array of tasty restaurants and bars or spend the evening in a traditional nearby village where you can enjoy a customary Dalmatian dinner and learn more about the traditions and customs of Korcula.
Wednesday: Korcula – Vis (B, L, T)
Our transfer to the magical remote Island of Vis takes us first to Vis Town, world-renowned for being the ‘Mediterranean as it once was’ thanks to its spectacular remains of the ancient Issa – the very first urban center in Croatia. After exploring the city unwind at a wine tasting session, where you get to sample only the best wines from the region. Other sights include the Roman Thermal Place, the City Museum, and views of the Villae Rusticae from the waterfront. Sleep the night at the port of Vis.
Thursday: Vis – Bisevo (Blue Cave) – Hvar (B, L)
A visit to one of Croatia’s most exquisite sights, Bisevo’s naturally occurring Blue Cave. Enjoy a refreshing swim at the Pakleni Islands on route to the beautiful island of Hvar. Marvel at the striking and vast lavender fields that make up the island before experiencing a lavender demonstration with local products. Explore the city, including the Renaissance cathedral, views from the Old Fort and the oldest community theater in Europe. Sample the Hvar City’s many restaurants and bars during the evening.
Friday: Hvar – (Bol) Split (B, L, D)
Experience Brac Island with a stop at the world-famous Zlatini Rat, one of Croatia’s most photographed beaches. Swim at this stunning beach and visit the nearby city of Bol, a traditional fishing village that has since become a hotspot. Visit Split, a town known for its stunning beaches and UNESCO-protected historic center. Enjoy a guided tour of the town’s major sites, including the majestic Diocletian Palace, the former home of Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th Century A.D. Enjoy an elegant farewell dinner with the Captain, featuring excellent live entertainment.
Saturday: Split Check Out (B)
After a lavish breakfast, you will bid farewell to the crew and your fellow travellers, with rich memories to cherish. Private transfers to Split Airport or to your hotel in Split.
The MV Infinity was launched after much anticipation in 2016 and features 19 cabins with a capacity of 38 guests. This beautifully appointed deluxe ship has emerged as one of the most sought-after cruise ship in Croatia, setting the standards for luxury refinement. The MV Infinity is the first locally built small cruise ship to feature upper deck cabins with their own private balconies, perfect for admiring the idyllic Dalmatian coast islands from the comfort of your private balcony.
MV Infinity overview
The ship offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for guests to enjoy with a spacious restaurant and bar area on the main deck with LCD TV, accompanied by a covered outdoor lounge area with sofas. The upper deck is perfect for sunbathing with plenty of sun-loungers for all passengers, a shaded area and an onboard Jacuzzi. Guests wishing to swim from the ship are provided with a platform at the back of the ship with additional ladder access to enter the water.
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split Airport
- 7-night cruise in VIP deck cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with a generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with lunch
- 3 Evening meals
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Spectacular evening dinner cruise along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional tour manager throughout the trip
- Guided walking tours: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing (one way)
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WIFI
- Return flights to Croatia
Price based in double occupancy in a VIP deck cabin. 50% single person supplement.