- 7-night deluxe one-way Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin
- Relax on board whilst experiencing the immense beauty of the Adriatic
- Take a refreshing swim or snorkel in the inviting sea and explore quaint bays and coves
- Visit to the charming island of Brac and the famous and delightful Zlatni Rat beach
- Admire the magnificent and unique Blue Cave
- Sail to scenic, remote Vis to experience and sample the delicious local wines
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Includes activities entrance fees to the tranquil and beautiful Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik cable car
Explore the magnificent Croatian coast on this luxury cruise on a new and modern ship. Enjoy overnight stops in Dubrovnik and Split and visit the breathtaking islands of Hvar, Korcula, Brac, Vis and Mljet National Park. This exciting cruise is complimented by delicious meals and several entertaining guided tours.
Board – (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner (T) Tasting Experience
DAY 1 SATURDAY SPLIT (D)
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbour for 2pm check in. Relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board, meeting the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers.
DAY 2 SUNDAY SPLIT (BOL) HVAR (B, L)
Swim at the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near the quaint fisherman’s village of Bol. Visit the charming island of Brač. Stop at the stunning Pakleni Islands and continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar, renowned for its fragrant lavender fields. Enjoy a presentation of lavender products and a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks. Visit the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theater in Europe, founded in 1612. The town fort, situated at the top on a hill, overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views. Sample the restaurants, bars and cafes of the vibrant town.
DAY 3 MONDAY HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo and visit the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. Visit the City museum and enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst admiring the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 4 TUESDAY KORCULA – (B, L)
Head towards the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by an English-speaking guided walking tour of the charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of excellent restaurants to sample delicious Dalmatian delicacies. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia.
DAY 5 WEDNESDAY – MLJET (B, L)
Continue the cruise further south towards the wonderful island of Mljet. Take a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. Enjoy a delightful boat ride to the St Mary Isle to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire if you want to explore the area that surrounds the National Park.
DAY 6 THURSDAY MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
A visit to the enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village. This is situated at the entrance to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 7 FRIDAY – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
Cruise to the ancient city of Dubrovnik with its many fascinating buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Before reaching Gruž harbour we enjoy the cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city center. Take the walking tour of this magnificent city and the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to appreciate the awe-inspiring panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and breathtaking Elaphiti Islands. An evening of entertainment and fun at the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music.
DAY 8 SATURDAY DUBROVNIK (B)
It’s time to bid farewell to the crew and fellow passengers. Private transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
MS Mama Marija
The MS Mama Marija was launched in May 2018 and has fast become one of the best ships in Croatia. Winner of the Best Small Ship Award in 2018, this new and modern ship has 18 en-suite and air-conditioned cabins split across 2 decks. This 154 foot vessel has a spacious sundeck with Jacuzzi along with plenty of on board space for guests to relax.
- Luxury 7-night one-way cruise between Split and Dubrovnik
- In a choice of cabin based on two people sharing
- Private return airport transfers
- English-speaking Cruise Director on board
- Daily buffet breakfast with fresh fruit
- 3 Course set lunch daily including 1 litre of bottled water
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik Port to the Old Town for sightseeing
- Croatian wine-tasting tour of Vis
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ tax & port fees
- Complimentary WiFi
- Towels changed every second day
What’s not Included
- Return flights to Croatia
- Optional excursions in Dubrovnik
2019 Departure Dates - Split to Dubrovnik
- July 27
- August 10, 24
- September 7, 21
- October 5
2020 Departure Dates - Split to Dubrovnik
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10