- 8 spacious rooms and suites
- Family-run hotel inside a 14th century palace
- Located in the heart of Hvar Town
- 6-minute walk from the beach
- Excellent restaurant
This intimate family-run villa is tucked away on a narrow street in the pedestrian zone of Hvar’s Old Town. Built inside a 14th century palace that was once the home of a rich, aristocratic family, you can still see a lot of historical features in its 8 rooms and suites, such as the original stone walls, wooden beams on the ceiling and authentic Dalmatian shutters.
Rooms are decorated in a traditional style, with warm colours, wooden floors, chiffon curtains and colourful tiled bathrooms. Some offer a balcony and the higher floors offer beautiful views over the rooftops of Hvar.
The friendly and helpful staff offer each guest a personalised service. Thanks to the hosts’ excellent knowledge of the island, guests are never short of information about the best sights, attractions, beaches and many more useful tips.
The restaurant, Lucullus, offers an excellent breakfast and welcomes guests for lunch and dinner as well. The chef is well known for serving tasty Mediterranean dishes using only the best local, fresh ingredients.
- Located in the heart of Hvar Old Town
- 150 meters from the beach
- 0.6 miles from the harbour
- 46 miles from Split Airport
- 8 rooms and suites for up to 6 guests
- Some rooms have a balcony
- Suites have a separate lounge area
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Flat-screen satellite TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service
- Concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- Complimentary breakfast served at the restaurant; Lucullus
- Guests have the town of Hvar on their doorstep