- Signature Balcony Cruise between ancient Split and romantic Dubrovnik
- Modern and luxurious cabins with private balconies
- Inspiring guided walking tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Dubrovnik
- Guided tours through Krka Waterfalls and Mljet national parks, with a boat excursion to the renowned Blue Cave
- Daily breakfast buffet and three-course lunches with a choice of drink
- Several dinners, including a traditional meal in a Croatian village and the captain’s farewell dinner
- Jeep tour of the ex-Yugoslav military island of Vis
- Wine and food tasting experiences, including a visit to an oyster farm to sample fresh oysters and wine tasting at a family-run winery
Board basis: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
DAY 1: Split (D)
Begin this magical 7-night island-hopping cruise in the magnificent medieval city of Split. It all starts with a private transfer from the airport to the port where you’ll check in anytime from 2 p.m. on. Drop off your bags so you can head out to explore unencumbered, discovering captivating places like the 4th-century Diocletian’s Place, Split’s historic emblem, or taking a stroll along the famous palm-lined Riva promenade with its beautiful sea views. Once back on board, you’ll be introduced to the captain, your cruise director and fellow passengers at a meet-and-greet cocktail/dinner reception.
DAY 2: Sibenik and Krka National Park (B, L)
After our night in Split, we’ll set sail for Sibenik, an enchanting fortified city founded over 1,000 years ago on the coastal mainland. It’s a popular base for visiting nearby Krka National Park. You’ll be able to marvel at the park’s mesmerizing waterfalls while strolling the pathways that wind through, and even take advantage of the opportunity for a refreshing dip under Skradinski Buk falls, which spills into a tranquil pool below. Back in Sibenik take time to wander through the enticing narrow alleyways and back streets to discover sights like the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James, a triple-nave basilica with three apses and a dome.
Day 3: Vis (B, L)
Sailing to the furthest island from Croatia’s central coast, Vis offers an especially unspoiled atmosphere having served as a Yugoslav Army base for four decades when it was closed off to outside visitors and deserted by many locals. While it was used in recent years as a film setting for the movie ‘Mamma Mia 2,’ it still manages to offer an authentic Croatian island experience that provides the chance to discover ‘the Mediterranean as it once was.’ On arrival in Vis, we have arranged a jeep safari to discover this pristine island and its rolling vineyards, spectacular views, ex-Yugoslav military hideouts and one of the oldest cricket clubs in the world.
DAY 4: Hvar (B, L, T)
We cruise to sunny and glamourous Hvar today, renowned for its beautiful old town, secluded beaches, fragrant lavender fields and medieval delights. Along the way we’ll stop to take in the incredible natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island (weather permitting), which becomes illuminated with a surreal blue glow when conditions are right. On arrival in Hvar, enjoy a short orientation tour of the Old Town before setting off for wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries. Sample a selection of local wines and snacks before continuing your tour to the impressive Spanjola Fortress overlooking the town. Enjoy a tour of the fortress and its magnificent views over Hvar and its idyllic islands before returning to Hvar Town.
DAY 5: Korcula (B, L, D)
The small island of Korcula is on the agenda next. Most famous for being the alleged birthplace of explorer Marco Polo, it also offers impressive scenery that includes pristine sandy beaches, emerald forests, vineyards and olive groves. Its fantastic walled historic core, often referred to as “mini-Dubrovnik,” contains many impressive medieval sights. Enjoy a tour through the atmospheric streets, noting the interesting fishbone pattern layout – your guide will explain the reasons behind it – before heading to a traditional village for an evening of authentic local entertainment.
DAY 6: Mljet – Slano/Ston (B, L, T, D)
Continuing on to spectacular Mljet Island, you’ll be led by a local guide to visit Mljet National Park and its famous salt lakes, including Great Lake, home to a tiny islet with a 12-century monastery and church. From there we venture to the peaceful fishing village of Slano and onto nearby Ston, surrounded by medieval ramparts and renowned for its oysters. We’ll visit a local oyster farm to enjoy a sample of this delicacy before joining the captain back on board for a farewell dinner, complete with live music.
DAY 7: Dubrovnik (B, L)
The final day of the cruise brings us to the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic,’ Dubrovnik. We’ll sail alongside its ancient walls before heading inside for a guided walking tour, where you’ll be able to marvel at Baroque churches and other impressive historic buildings, along with sights you might have seen on the ‘Game of Thrones’ TV show. Walk atop the city walls to enjoy jaw-dropping views of the city, sea and Elaphiti Islands before dining in one of the many outstanding restaurants in the Old Town.
DAY 8: Departure (B)
Your unforgettable island-hopping tour comes to an end after breakfast. Take the time to say farewell to your fellow passengers and new friends before heading to Dubrovnik Airport or your hotel in Dubrovnik.
The MV Infinity was launched after much anticipation in 2016 and features 19 cabins with a capacity of 38 guests. This beautifully appointed deluxe ship has emerged as one of the most sought-after cruise ship in Croatia, setting the standards for luxury refinement. The MV Infinity is the first locally built small cruise ship to feature upper deck cabins with their own private balconies, perfect for admiring the idyllic Dalmatian coast islands from the comfort of your private balcony.
MV Ave Maria
The MV Ave Maria made her maiden voyage in Croatia in the summer of 2018. The deluxe 19 cabin cruise ship comfortably accommodates up to 38 guests in luxurious surroundings that boast the latest technology, first class amenities and advanced features. Set sail for the beautiful islands of Croatia in refined style. To enjoy the most spectacular and breathtaking oceanic views, take a VIP upper deck cabin with private balcony.
- New Signature cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in a comfortable cabin with a private balcony
- Half-board meals included: daily buffet breakfast and three-course set lunch
- Three evening meals including a traditional Croatian village dinner party
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee throughout
- A choice of drink with your lunches and dinners (wine, beer or a soft drink)
- Oyster & Mussel tasting experience in Ston
- Wine tasting at a highly sought after family winery in Hvar
- Jeep tour of Vis Island
- Entrance fees to Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik City Walls
- Guided tour of the Krka National Park and waterfalls
- Guided boat tour to the Blue Cave
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Ston, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Experienced English-speaking cruise director
- On board lectures
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
- Arrival and departure transfers are included
- Return flights to Croatia
Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 70% single person supplement.
2020 Departures Split to Dubrovnik
- May 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10