- 7-night Croatia deluxe cruise from Split in a choice of cabin – a perfect way to explore the spectacular coastline and idyllic islands
- Breathtaking natural beauty, intriguing history, stunning architecture and a wonderfully tranquil atmosphere
- Visit scenic Korcula Island, the birth place of Marco Polo
- Explore the beautiful island of Hvar with its lush lavender fields
- Visit the delightful Peljesac Peninsula and taste the delicious local wine
- Includes entrance fees to the spectacular Mljet National Park with its majestic salt lakes
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik (including the cable car), Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Includes breakfast, lunch and 4 evening meals including the Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
The perfect way to explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in effortless style and comfort. Luxurious cabins with gourmet food. Explore the beautiful islands on this deluxe cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. Guided tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik including 4 evening meals and many added extras.
Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting
Saturday: Split (D)
Enjoy a private transfer from Split Airport/Hotel to Split Harbor, for 2pm check in. Take a guided city tour through this delightful historic UNESCO-protected city. Explore the narrow streets lined with impressive Roman architecture, defined as some of the best-preserved ancient structures in the world. Visit the iconic Diocletian Palace, one of the city’s most prominent Roman buildings which was once inhabited by the Roman emperor Diocletian. Enjoy a welcome reception and cocktails at the meet and greet party.
Sunday: Split – Korcula (B, L)
Visit the stunning Korcula Island, known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a secluded bay, where you can relax and take in the breathtaking scenery of this region. Take a guided walk through the town’s herringbone patterned streets and fortified walls. Learn more about the myths and legends of the city through its monuments and magnificent 14th century Cathedral. Spend the evening on the island with a wide range of delicious gourmet restaurants and late-night bars.
Monday: Korcula – Mjet/Dubrovnik (B, L, D)
Surrounded by the deep-blue Adriatic Sea, the island of Mjet is filled with forests, fields and beaches, as well as stunning salt lakes in the National Park, which you will get a chance to explore. Take a smaller boat to St Mary Isle and discover the ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a quaint 12th-century church. See the city of Dubrovnik from the water’s edge as the sun sets on a delightful evening cruises around the harbor and alongside the old city walls accompanied by a buffet dinner on deck.
Tuesday: Dubrovnik (B)
Take a must-see guided walking tour of Dubrovnik. Experience all the city’s magnificent sights and take a magical ride on the cable car over the city’s walls and islands from the Old Town to Srd Mountain. Then explore the city at your own pace with an opportunity to take on the fortified 1,940 meters of city walls or to simply soak in the hustle and bustle of the city, along the famous Stradun promenade.
Wednesday: Dubrovnik – Peljesac Peninsula (B, L, D)
Leave the stunning cityscape of Dubrovnik for the quaint seaside village of Kucisce along the spectacular Peljesac Peninsula, a region that is world-famous for its high-quality wines. Enjoy lunch at the one of the nearby Elaphiti Islands before arriving in Kucisce. Take the tour to discover the rural inland landscape of Croatia. Visit Kuna, a local village surrounded by vast farmland and revel in a village party featuring local Croatian cuisine made from farm produce.
Thursday: Peljasac Peninsula – Hvar (B, L)
Visit Scedro, an island of untouched beauty and indulge in a refreshing swim at the Pakleni Islands with many hidden coves. Visit Hvar, the stunning island with its lavender fields and impressive landscapes. Experience a short presentation about lavender products before the walking tour of the historic town, including its Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theater in Europe. Climb to the top of the town fort for stunning views of the island as well as views of your ship. A cultural evening in Hvar dining at the city’s excellent restaurants, cafes and bars.
Friday: Hvar – Bol/Milna (B, L, D)
Disembark at the beautiful island of Brac and the unique town of Bol. Take a dip at one of the most gorgeous beaches on the coast, the Zlatni Rat. Also known as the Golden Cape of Golden Horn, this white sandy beach is known for its ever-evolving and shifting shapes. Explore extraordinary Bol and enjoy wine tasting at one of the oldest wine cooperatives in Dalmatia, dating back to 1903. Finish the evening with new friends at the spectacular Captain’s Farewell Dinner, enjoying the on-board entertainment.
Saturday: Bol – Split (B)
We head off to Split and it’s time to bid farewell to the fellow passengers and crew after this terrific cruise. Take a private transfer back to Split Airport or your hotel in Split.
MV Black Swan
Launched in June 2018, the MV Black Swan has set the standards in luxury refinement in Croatia and is today the most luxurious small ship sailing along the Dalmatian Coast. Designed by one of Croatia’s leading designers, the styling on this beautiful small ship is effortless. The Black Swan has 18 on board cabins split across 3 decks, including 2 panoramic windowed cabins in the front. The hotel room styled cabins including modern and spacious en-suite facilities.
The MV Avangard is one of the most sought after small ships in Croatia. This modern luxury mega yacht was launched in 2017 with a capacity of 36 guests on board and 9 crew. This stunning deluxe ship features 18 cabins split across two decks, all with en-suite facilities, direct communication with the kitchen and all fully air-conditioned. This spacious 164 foot vessel offers plenty of onboard space for guests to relax and unwind, including a Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
- 7 Night Deluxe Cruise from Split and return in a choice of cabin with breakfast and lunch
- Private return transfers from Split harbour to the airport/hotel
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of wine/beer
- 4 evening meals
- 1 litre of bottled water per person daily
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Truly spectacular evening dinner cruise along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Authentic Croatian village dinner party
- Dinner on the Peljesac Peninsula
- Wine tasting tour on the island of Bol
- Professional Tour Manager throughout the trip
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ tax & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- WiFi onboard
- Return flights to Croatia
Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21, 28
- October 5, 12
2020 Departure Dates from Split
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10