- SPECIAL OFFER – Split to Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik to Split – Limited dates available – July, Aug 2019 – See below for dates
- 7-night Luxury one-way Croatia cruise in a Lower or Main deck cabin
- Relax on board whilst experiencing the immense beauty of the Adriatic
- Take a refreshing swim or snorkel and explore quaint bays and coves
- Visit the beautiful island of Korcula with its charming city walls and medieval architecture
- Admire the magnificent and unique Blue Cave, a natural marvel
- Sail to scenic, remote Vis to experience and sample the delicious local wines
- Professional tour manager with guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Visit the tranquil and beautiful Mljet National Park
- Based on breakfast & lunch with 3 evening meals including the Captains Dinner
Explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in the ultimate style. Our Luxury one-way cruises are predominantly run on board the brand luxury MS Adriatic Queen & the MS Equator. These truly magnificent ships will offer impeccable personal service, breakfast and gourmet lunch and a host of day tours and added extras not to miss.
Board basis: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner, T – Tasting Experience
Saturday: Split (D)
Private transfer from Split Airport/Hotel to Split Harbor for a timely 2pm check in.
On arrival in Split, transfer to Split harbour for embarkation at your convenience. Explore the magnificent and historic city of Split on arrival and relax in the comfort of your cabin. The welcome cocktail party and dinner will commence at 19.30hrs where you will be introduced to the captain and the crew, and will have an opportunity to meet your fellow guests on this exciting voyage of discovery. Overnight in Split.
Sunday: Split – Bol (Brac)/Hvar (B, L)
Guided tour of Split’s major attractions. Wander through the historical Diocletian’s Palace and explore the maze of buildings that are situated within the ancient walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The sun kissed resort of Bol on the island of Brac is where you will discover one of the best golden sandy beaches in Croatia. The Zlatni Rat (Golden cape) is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and to soak up the warm rays. Cruise on to the jet-set island of Hvar and join the inspiring tour to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle on this fascinating island. Enjoy a relaxing evening dining in one of the local family-run restaurants and sampling delicious traditional Dalmatian specialties. Overnight in Hvar.
Monday: Hvar – Vis (B, L)
Head toward Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. A natural marvel, the Blue Cave is a sea grotto of illuminated light. Visit the remote island of Vis, once home to a naval Yugoslav base. The island is entirely untouched and unspoilt. Discover the ancient northern side, known for being the first urban center in Croatia and sample local wines from the island’s traditional wineries. Explore the beautiful town set along the coastline and visit the ruins of a once magical Roman thermal place. Learn more at the City Museum or walk along the Villae Rusticae. Overnight in Vis.
Tuesday: Vis – Korcula (B, L)
Depart Vis for Korcula Island, the birthplace of Marco Polo. Lunch at a secluded bay before taking a local guided tour through this charming town, with its city walls and medieval architecture. Admire the unique fish bone street patterns in the Old Town where you can find a great selection of independent bars and restaurants to sample tasty local food and take in some evening entertainment. Sample a local Dalmatian dinner in one of the many water-side restaurants tonight, in the old town, whilst gazing at a mesmerizing sunset.
Wednesday: Korcula – Mljet (B, L, D)
Travel south to the island of Mljet, known for its legends that date back to Greek Mythology. The island is also known for its natural beauty with its stunning lush forests and unique salt lakes in Mljet National Park. Take a boat ride to St. Mary Isle, where you can find quaint medieval churches and a Benedictine monastery. If you feel energetic, explore the island by renting kayaks, scooters, cars or bicycles, the ideal way to get around the stunning national park. Tonight is ”Captain’s Dinner” with live local entertainment on the ship. Overnight in Mljet.
Thursday: Mljet – Slano/Ston (B, L, T, D)
Our first stop is an excursion to the mainland fisherman village of Slano before heading to the fortified village of Ston, known for its fresh oysters. Stroll through the city’s ramparts before taking a coastal walk to an oyster farm for a tasting session and information about the history of these delectable shellfish. Enjoy a fine dinner at the Captain’s Dinner back on board with entertainment and music. Overnight in Slano.
Friday: Slano – Dubrovnik (B, L)
The captivating coastal city of Dubrovnik is a well-preserved ancient city that takes you back to the days of the Dubrovnik Republic. Learn about the rich history of the city, including the Renaissance and Gothic influences seen in the city’s architecture. Enjoy a guided walking tour through the old town and into the skies above the city on the cable car, offering the best views of city and islands. Take a leisurely afternoon stroll in the city scaling the city walls or simply treating yourself to a gourmet dinner or a refreshing cocktail with sea views. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Saturday: Dubrovnik (B)
After a lavish breakfast it’s time to depart. Take your private transfer to your onward hotel or to Dubrovnik Airport, with memories to cherish.
Alternatively, our team will arrange an additional night or two in a luxury Dubrovnik hotel and you will get a chance to visit the nearby and fascinating country of Montenegro.
MS Adriatic Queen
Adriatic Queen is a 35m (115 ft) long, 11m (36 ft) wide luxury ship. It was completely renovated in 2017 featuring the latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. The ship has a maximum capacity of 30 passengers in 15 twin or double cabins, ensuring exceptional personal service. The ship’s upper deck features a spacious air-conditioned dining room with bar area which features an LCD TV, a corner buffet breakfast table and outdoor covered lounge area.
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport
- 7 nights cruise in a Lower deck or main deck cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4-Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with lunch
- 3 Evening meals
- 0.5L of bottled water per person per day
- Welcome Cocktail dinner
- Captain’s Dinner whilst docked in Mljet National Park
- Opportunity to visit the famous Blue Cave, near Vis Island
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to the walls of Ston
- Daily swim stops
- Professional & experienced Cruise Director on board through out
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- WiFi on board
- Return flights to Croatia
- Local port tax of approximately 35 Euros per person per week
- Optional Gratuities for the crew and guides
- Optional extra nights in Dubrovnik &/or Split, can be arranged by the team
Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2019 Departure Dates
From Split to Dubrovnik – Aug 10
From Dubrovnik to Split – July 20 – Aug 3, 17