- Small, family run hotel
- Friendly and welcoming hosts
- Beautiful secluded garden
- 150 meters from the sea
- Located in the centre of Bol
- Delicious breakfasts
Located in an elegant white villa, the rooms of this family-run hotel are spacious and well maintained. The owner, who is a sculptor, has decorated the villa and its beautiful garden with many unique artworks and antiques. You will notice immediately that the owners take pride in their work, taking care of every detail to ensure that guests enjoy their stay.
Freshly baked bread, fresh seasonal fruit, homemade jams, marmalades and honey are on the menu of the complimentary breakfast, served in the garden or the breakfast room. With a continental breakfast option and a cooked breakfast made-to-order, you are sure to start the day well.
Peace and quiet is what guests enjoy here most, and the easy access to the lively centre of Bol. Within 5 minutes, you can reach the harbour and plenty of shops and restaurants. A 20-minute walk down a tree-lined promenade takes you to the famous Zlatni Rat beach, but other nice beaches can be found closer to the hotel as well.
Your hosts are happy to recommend the best restaurants, (water)sports offers and must-see attractions on the island of Brac.
- 150m from the harbor, restaurants and shops
- 250m from the beach
- Split airport is approx. 150km away
- 10 traditional and good quality rooms decorated to a high standard
- All rooms with sea view or garden view
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Satellite TV
- Complementary beach towels
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service
- Made-to-order breakfast made with fresh, local ingredients served on the garden terrace
- Breakfast served on a leafy terrace in the garden
- Well-kept garden with several seating areas and a lawn with sunbeds