Piazza Heritage Hotel, Split
- Chic & intimate hotel in the heart of the Old Town of Split
- Incredible Venetian-style Art nouveau architecture
- Mere moments away from the UNESCO listed Diocletian Palace
- 7 large & luxurious double rooms with stunning decor
- Excellent restaurant serving international and Mediterranean cuisine
The gorgeous boutique Piazza Heritage Hotel sits right in the heart of Split’s cultural and historical town center in the busy Pjaca Square, which is filled with quaint little restaurants that spill out onto the cobbled streets. The air-conditioned luxury rooms each come exquisitely finished with modern amenities and comfortable period furnishings, as well immersive views over the rooftops of the old town – which is especially atmospheric and romantic in the evenings, and access to the hotel’s concierge service.
The Hotel Piazza Heritage enjoys one of the most convenient locations in all of Split – it’s within walking distance of Split’s most iconic attractions – including the wonderful Roman Diocletian Palace and the Nakic Palace – as well as the busy Split Riva Promenade, which has a collection of cafés, bars and shops. Those seeking the cultural highlights of Split will love exploring the antique streets in search of the 4th century Cathedral of Saint Domnius and the pretty waterfront, which is just a short stroll away.
The restaurant serves a classic menu of Mediterranean and International cuisines, and provides a range of services.
- 7 luxurious double rooms
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Free W-Fi
- Bathrobe and slippers
- On-site a la carte restaurant serving international and Mediterranean cuisine
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED