Lesic Dimitri Palace, Korcula
This exclusive hotel feels like a secluded hideaway, a peaceful oasis. The hotel was a bishop’s palace in the 18th century and has now been restored into five private residences, inspired by the Silk Road.
Each suite has its own character and has been carefully designed. The original features of the palace have been combined with decorations from the different regions that Marco Polo visited with exquisite handcrafted furniture and the attention to detail.
The LD restaurant offers flavourful Croatian cuisine prepared with local, fresh ingredients such as freshly caught fish and sea food, for an authentic dining experience inspired by the seasons.
The hotel’s approach towards spa & wellness is as special as its interior. The natural products used for the wide range of treatments available are homemade and the ingredients are carefully selected herbs, roots, flowers and fruits, organically grown in Dalmatia and Asia!
- 5 luxury apartments with one, two or three bedrooms
- Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine and more
- Living room with dining area, TV, DVD player, iPod dock and more
- Mini bar
- Concierge service
- Room service from 8am until midnight
- Complimentary WIFI
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- À-la-carte restaurant and bar with sea view terrace
- Spa & Wellness centre
- Terrace with panoramic views over the islands and the sea
- Private boats available for island hopping
Spa & Wellness Centre
- Spa staff members are highly trained Thai therapists
- Treatments are inspired on the Silk Road, Thailand and the Mediterranean
- Facial and body treatments
- Reiki treatments
- Situated within the city walls of Korcula Town
- 100 yards from the ferry port
- A 7-minute walk from the beach
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 3 hours away
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED