Hotel Vestibul Palace, Split
- A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Located inside the old city walls and within the Diocletian’s Palace
- Surrounded by the ancient Roman walls and a wealth of historic attractions
- Attentive concierge service
- 15 minute walk from the nearest beach
- 7 luxurious rooms and suites tastefully finished
- Restaurant serving local dishes with a creative flair
Located in the heart of the Diocletians palace between two well known attractions – the Emperor’s Chambers and the Emperor’s Square.
This iconic building combines original exposed brick walls with contemporary furnishings and elegant, yet modern finishing touches.
The Hotel Vestibul Palace has been pieced together from a cluster of no less than 3 different palaces from three different periods: Roman, Gothic and Renaissance – with the original wall elements of the Diocletian palace inside many rooms, and original niches from the Roman era.
The hotel rooms offer a unique mix of antique touches and the modern finishings, which include hand made wooden and leather furniture, wooden floors, large beds, and glass inserts. Every room comes with all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel.
The Magnus Restaurant combines fresh locally sourced ingredients with a modern twist, and serves regional and national dishes, alongside a healthy list of Croatian wines. The hotel’s buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant and outside in the peaceful square at the front of the hotel.
The staff offer a wonderful, personalized service with a concierge that can make arrangements to use the hotel’s private speedboat for excursions around the nearby islands.
- 7 luxurious rooms and suites
- Air conditioning
- LCD satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Direct dial telephone
- A la carte dining restaurant with wine cellar
- Café bar
- Approximate transfer time from Split airport is 30 minutes
- Located in the heart of Diocletian’s Palace
- A scenic 15-minute walk to the stunning Bacvice Beach at the end of a scenic along the Riva Promenade
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED