Hotel Trogir Palace, Trogir
The charming town of Trogir is located on a small island and the whole town is a protected UNESCO world heritage site thanks to its many historic treasures, making it a living museum.
The incredible Hotel Trogir Palace is located on the Ciovo peninsula, connected with Trogir via a bridge. It will take only a few minutes to reach the Old Town on foot, and from the hotel you can enjoy a stunning view over the sea, the mainland and of the old town of Trogir.
Ciovo is known for its many lovely pebble beaches, forests, olive groves and vineyards. You will be close to nature, and also very close to many popular spots such as Split, the island of Hvar, National Park Krka, Primosten, Sibenik and more.
This hotel offers very comfortable rooms, family rooms and suites for up to four guests. The spa and wellness centre offers a large choice of treatments, including slimming treatments, peeling, anti-age treatments and various luxury treatments.
Restaurant Antonio offers wonderful fresh meals and is known for its good pizzas and seafood.
- 40 rooms and suites
- Most rooms offer a balcony and sea views
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Flat-screen satellite TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- On-site a-la-carte restaurant offering Dalmatian and international cuisine
- Outdoor terrace with views over the sea and the Old Town of Trogir
- Spa & Wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Honeymoon package available
Spa & Wellness
- Hot tub
- Large offer of body treatments and facials
- Treatments for men
- Manicure and pedicure
- Nail and make-up salon
- Located on the Ciovo peninsula
- 450 yards from the centre of Trogir and 10 minute walk to the beach
- 10-minute drive from Split Aiport – 2.5 miles away
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED