Hotel Monte Cristo, Kotor, Montenegro
It is said that the first bishop of Kotor has lived in the Hotel Monte Cristo, many centuries ago, and plenty of the original features remain, such as the lovely stone walls.
The rooms are decorated in an elegant, classic style, with colorful tiles on the floors and in the bathrooms, traditional dark wooden furniture, romantic bedding and curtains and an overall warm and cosy feel. The owners have been able to combine the historic aspects of the hotel with all the necessary modern conveniences in an excellent way.
Thanks to its small size, the staff offer a very personal service, which includes providing insider tips for exploring Kotor and its beautiful surroundings.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a charming and rustic dining room, a wonderful courtyard and a romantic terrace where candles are lit in the evening to create a special ambiance.
- 8 rooms and suites
- Private bathrooms with shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Complimentary WiFi
- Safe available in some of the rooms
- Room service
- Laundry and ironing service
- On-site restaurant offering local and international dishes
- Lovely outdoor dining options
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast served on the terrace or in the room
- All the sights of Kotor old town are right outside your doorstep
- Six-minute walk from the beach
- Situated in the centre of Kotor
- 4 miles from Tivat Airport
- 43 miles from Dubrovnik Airport
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED