Hotel Marul, Split
The boutique Hotel Marul is ideally located within walking distance of the ancient Diocletian’s Palace and a wider collection of attractions – from the Adriatic seafront to the very heart of the old town. Rooms are all air-conditioned, spacious and fitted with modern technology and light contemporary furnishings, decorated in pastel colors. Some of the rooms have balconies and either a garden or a city view.
Despite the hotel’s quiet location, there are a range of attractions close by, including the vibrant Riva promenade and the sights of the old town. The hotel is also perfectly situated to explore the nearby islands with the ferry port, just a few minutes walk.
The hotel concierge service can book a wide range of trips and services from in-room massages fishing trips, jeep safaris, walking tours with wine tastings and visits to local wineries!
There’s a small a la carte restaurant in the hotel, which also serves breakfast. There are two seating areas, one of which is in the gardens, which are wonderfully serene in the mornings – especially when the nearby church bells ring out to mark the hour.
- 14 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom and city or garden view
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen satellite TV with international channels
- Mini bar
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site a la carte restaurant, serving buffet breakfast and traditional international cuisine
- Massage service
- Approximately 40 minutes from Split Airport
- Situated in the city center, a 10-minute walk from the bars, restaurants and Riva promenade
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED