Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik
The Lapad hotel has beautiful historic gardens and peaceful outdoor pool. The traditional character of the hotel reflects the antiquity found in the city itself, although the hotel is extremely modern.
The stunning collection of rooms and suites are divided over two wings and are equipped to the highest standards and finished with neutral tones. Most rooms have views of either the Adriatic or the pretty grounds of the hotel and have either a private balcony or a terrace.
The restaurant has an open kitchen and a variety of local, Mediterranean and international dishes – as well as vegetarian options and a children’s menu. Cocktails are served outside by the pool; a perfect spot to watch the ships sailing in and out of the Harbor.
During the evenings, there is a variety of entertainment, with live music from jazz, Latin and Dalmatian evenings taking center stage by the pool area. If you prefer to spend your evenings in the old town then you’ll find it just a pleasant 30 minute walk away or just a 5 minute drive or bus ride.
There’s plenty of activities close to the hotel including a selection of excellent beaches, a promenade with cafés and restaurants, perfect for romantic walks which offer views of the bay and the old town walls.
- New ‘Classic’ wing with 138 rooms and 2 suites
- ‘Superior’ wing with 19 rooms and 4 suites
- Rooms and suites with or without (partial) sea view and balcony
- Private bathrooms with bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes and slippers (superior rooms and suites only)
- LCD satellite TV with pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Trouser press (superior rooms and suites only)
- Dry cleaning, ironing and laundry service
- On-site restaurant offering international, traditional and Dalmatian cuisine
- Menu for children or for vegetarians
- Buffet-style breakfast and dinner
- Outdoor dining terrace by the pool
- Show cooking (open kitchen)
- Lobby bar
- Outdoor pool
- Renaissance garden
- Weekly live music
- Themed evening entertainment
- Hotel Lapad is a luxury Croatia hotel on the beautiful Lapad peninsula
- 2 miles from Old Town Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 15 miles from the hotel
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED