Hotel Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
This lavish hotel offers a perfectly sumptuous base from which to explore the delightful city of Dubrovnik. Just 110 yards from Dubrovnik’s Old Town, and mere seconds away from the Pile Gate entrance to the old city. The stunning Banje Beach is close by too.
The bright rooms and suites are finished to a high standard with a traditional Mediterranean flare, and some rooms have balconies opening up to tremendous views of the area – stretching from the red-tinted rooftops of the old town to the turquoise of the Adriatic sea.
The ‘Porat’ Restaurant offers an impressive seasonal menu – centered around Mediterranean cuisine (mostly seafood and grilled meats.) In the warmer months, the restaurant spills out onto a terrace where it becomes the sophisticated Lounge Bar, where you can either dine under the stars, or sample something from the bars evolving cocktail and wine menu.
There are four spa treatment rooms, sauna rooms, an indoor swimming pool and a fitness studio!
- 147 luxury rooms and suites with sea, city or garden or views
- Satellite HDTV
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 24 hour housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Adjustable thermostat
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry service
- On-site restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine
- Lobby Bar
- Lounge Bar
- Executive Lounge (for guests staying in Executive Rooms & Suites)
- Each bar and restaurant has an outdoor terrace
- Indoor pool
- Spa center
- Fitness studio with personal instructors
Beauty Line Spa Center
- Customized skin and body treatments
- Health Club
- Indoor pool
- Sauna and Steam Room
- 10 minute walk from the famous Banje beach with an Old town location
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes away
COPYRIGHT © 2019 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED