Hotel Excelsior, Dubrovnik
The hotel stands in an enviable waterside position, mere moments from the hotel’s own private beach. All rooms are finished in exquisite dark wood, natural colors and handpicked contemporary decor. Many rooms come with sea or garden views and spacious balconies, whilst each of the 17 suites have been individually designed and adorned with artworks from local artists for a unique and authentic Croatian touch.
The dining options have been perfectly designed with luxury, convenience and beauty in mind. The Prora restaurant serves a delicious medley of local and regional dishes, whilst the Abakus Piano Bar & Restaurant serves simple continental dishes to the soundtrack of live piano music.
The spa offers one of Dubrovnik’s most sensual and serene places in which to relax. The indoor pool is surrounded with modern white walls and Jacuzzi whirlpools. There’s a choice of Turkish or Roman baths, a Finnish sauna, an air-conditioned fitness room, and a full range of luxurious treatments and spa experiences.
- 141 luxury rooms and 17 suites.
- Exclusive luxury L’Occitanetoiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV with pay-per-view TV channels
- Mini bar
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- 3 restaurants with stunning sea-views
- Seaview bar
- Thai culinary delicacies
- Tapas-style social eating
- Private sunbathing terrace by the sea
- Indoor pool
- Spa center
- Fitness studio
Energy Clinic Spa
- Customized skin and body treatments
- VIP treatment rooms
- Indoor freshwater pool
- Jacuzzi whirlpools
- Roman Bath, Steam Room and Finnish Sauna
- Hair salon
- Located in the Ploce neighbourhood, a 3 minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes from the Old Town
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED