Heritage Villa Apolon, Stari Grad, Hvar
Experience authentic island life in a peaceful town that also offers plenty of activity.
Heritage Villa Apolon fits perfectly into the relaxed character of Stari Grad. The villa was built in the 19th century by one of Hvar’s most prominent citizens, Don Šime Ljubić, who named it after the mythological Greek god Apollo. The villa has been carefully renovated, combining modern contemporary design with the traditional features.
The 7 stylish rooms and suites offer delightful furnishings, super king size beds, spacious bathrooms, stylish wooden floors and most rooms offer breathtaking views over the bay.
Enjoy à la carte breakfast on the seaside terrace, whilst watching the sailboats and yachts sail by. Delicious Mediterranean dishes are on the menu, prepared with fresh, local, organic ingredients.
The friendly and welcoming staff have excellent knowledge of the island and are more than happy to recommend the best island activities and arrange a full range of trips such as wine tasting.
- 7 spacious rooms and suites
- Some rooms offer sea view
- Complimentary toiletries
- Super king size beds
- Complimentary WiFi
- Flat screen cable TV
- Air conditioning and heating
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Restaurant serving local, European and contemporary dishes
- A la carte breakfast
- Outdoor seaside terrace
- Wine bar
- Relax in the lounge, terrace and garden
- 10-minute walk from the beach
- 300 meters from the centre of Stari Grad and a 3 minute walk to the beach
- 0.6 miles from the ferry port
- 10 miles from Hvar town
- 40 miles from Split Airport
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED