- 210 luxurious rooms and suites, with sea view and balcony
- 5 excellent restaurants – 1 buffet and 4 a la carte
- Sotto Voce lounge bar, Cigar lounge, Fireside Lounge
- Outdoor pool, indoor pool and private beach
- Luxury Acquapura Spa and wellness centre offering a wide range of relaxing body and massage treatments
- Hammam, sauna, solarium and fitness centre
- Watersports at the hotels private beach
- VIP room facilities & Exclusive yacht service
This 5-star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is an extensive luxury resort hotel that boasts an exceptional standard of service and quality with many unique personal touches. It is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World and The Leading Spas of the World and offers a truly worldclass service with an intimate and stylish atmosphere throughout the hotel.
On-site facilities include the premium Spa and wellness centre, offering a wide range of treatments, a fitness gym and watersports and recreational activities. Relaxing outdoor Spa treatments can be enjoyed in this paradise location. The large and spacious outdoor pool area is the perfect place to unwind.
There is an a la carte restaurant serving Alpine-Adrian cuisine, a lounge bar, cigar lounge and terrace.
The hotel is positioned directly on the beach, in the private Punta Skala Peninsular, and overlooks the crystal-clear Adriatic and stunning Croatian coastline.
- 210 luxurious rooms and suites with sea view and balcony
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site a la carte restaurant
- 5 restaurants serving a range of international and Italian cuisine
- Sotto Voce lounge bar
- Cigar lounge
- Fireside lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Private beach area with complimentary towels
- Luxury Accuapura Spa and wellness centre offering a wide range of relaxing body and massage treatments
- Fitness centre
- Situated approximately 3 miles from Zadar airport
- 8 miles from Zadar
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED