7 Night Deluxe Cruise from Split
SPLIT-BOL-HVAR- KORĈULA- DUBROVNIK- ELAPHITI ISLANDS – NATIONAL PARK MLJET, MLJET ISLAND-PUĈIŠĆA (BRAĈ ISLAND)-OMIŠ (MAKARSKA RIVIERA) – SPLIT
This incredible deluxe return cruise from Split is the perfect way to explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in effortless style and comfort.
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are with a maximum of just 38 guests, are spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies. Admire the charms of Omis with its fortresses and gorgeous stone churches with guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar & Split.
Enjoy luxurious and spacious en-suite cabins with gourmet on board dining, as you explore the beautiful islands. This deluxe cruise includes guided tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik including half board, 2 evening meals and a whole host of added extras.
|Private transfer from to the ship. Guided Walking Tour of the Old Town. Welcome Cocktail Reception.||Split|
|Visit Zlatni Rat Beach, Brac. Guided Walking Tour & Wine-Tasting Tour in Hvar||Hvar|
|Guided Walking Tour of medieval Korcula Town.||Korcula|
|Guided Walking Tour of Old Town, Dubrovnik.||Dubrovnik|
|Tour of Mljet National Park. Boat ride on the lake to St Mary Isle.||Mljet National Park|
|Visit the pretty village of Pucisca, Brac. Captain's Dinner.||Brac|
|Visit charming Omis. Explore Split at your leisure.||Split|
|Private transfer to airport/ hotel.|
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
SATURDAY SPLIT (D)
One of our new deluxe ships will be docked in Split harbour, where you can board at any time during the day. Relax in your luxury cabin before attending the Welcome meeting at 7pm. The Cruise Director will introduce you to the Captain and crew and you will also meet your fellow passengers and enjoy your Welcome Dinner.
SUNDAY SPLIT – BOL – HVAR (B,L)
Cruise towards the quaint town of Bol, where you can enjoy swimming on the beautiful Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach. Cruise towards the beautiful island of Hvar, with a swim stop in a one of the many magnificent coves and bays in the area. This is one of the most popular Croatian tourist destinations and has become known as the meeting place for the international jet set with its magnificent beauty and charm. The local guide will introduce you to the unique history and culture of this ancient island.
MONDAY HVAR – KORĈULA, KORĈULA ISLAND (B,L)
A relaxing cruise to the glorious island of Korčula with plenty of time for swimming on route. Korčula is the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo and boasts many historical places of interest that you can visit and explore. Join the guide for the inspiring Korĉula City tour, through some of the town’s quaint and charming cobbled streets. Dine at one of the local restaurants, where you can enjoy authentic Croatian hospitality. Overnight in Korĉula Historical Town.
TUESDAY KORĈULA – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
Enjoy the scenic delights of the Adriatic before reaching the famous town of Dubrovnik. We join our guide for a panoramic drive to the historical centre of Dubrovnik. The famous city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and we show you many of the most popular historical and cultural attractions. You will have ample time to explore the city at your own pace. It is recommended that you visit the ancient City Walls and take the cable car ride to the top of the Mount Srđ.
WEDNESDAY DUBROVNIK – MLJET, MLJET ISLAND (B,L)
After breakfast we continue to cruise the coastline of the magnificent Elaphiti islands archipelago, situated to the northwest of Dubrovnik. There is a swim stop before lunch is served on board. On arrival at Mjlet National Park, after lunch, you have a free afternoon to explore the park and famous salt lakes. The Islet of St. Mary, with its Benedictine Monastery dating back to the 12th century, is worth a visit if you appreciate history, heritage and culture. Overnight in Mljet National Park, with an evening free.
THURSDAY MLJET – PUĈIŠĆA (BRAĈ ISLAND) (B, L, D)
Cruise on towards Pučišća, on the island of Brac, which is often listed as one of the prettiest villages in Europe. This charming town is positioned in the steep-sided natural harbour and boasts authentic Mediterranean architecture. Stone excavated at Pučišća Quarry was used to build the distinctive limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, the Parliament house in Vienna and many other famous landmarks worldwide. The only Stonemasonry school in Croatia can be found in Pučišća. Here students carve sculptures from Brač limestone using traditional tools.
FRIDAY PUĈIŠĆA – OMIŠ ( MAKARSKA RIVIERA) – SPLIT (B,L)
Sail across the Brač channel to the charming town of Omiš. As well as beautiful beaches, this historical town boasts ancient city walls, fortresses and quaint stone churches. Continue sailing towards Split, the second largest urban centre in Croatia and forms the heart of the Split and Dalmatia County and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Experience the most famous cultural buildings which are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace. There are also many museums, churches and other archaeological sites of interest to enjoy.
SATURDAY SPLIT (B)
Time to bid farewell to the crew and all of your new friends after breakfast. Onward transfer to Split Airport or your hotel in Split.
Deluxe Cruise Ships
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are luxurious, eco-friendly vessels with fantastic itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests. These spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies.
Breakfasts, 3-course lunches & 2 evening meals are included. Enjoy guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Trogir, Korcula, Ston & Split, as well as sampling fresh oysters, a wine tasting tour and a visit to Mljet National Park.
Our deluxe vessels all have on board jacuzzis, comfortable outdoor seating area, perfect for socialising with the other guests on board.
- 7-night Split deluxe return cruise in a choice of cabin
- Entrance and guided tour of Mljet National Park
- Daily buffet breakfast and 4 course set lunch with fresh fruit
- English speaking professional Cruise Director on board
- Unlimited filtered water
- Daily cabin service
- 3 Course welcome reception dinner
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- 3 Course captain’s evening dinner
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Guided tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
What’s not Included
- Return flights to Croatia
- Port taxes of 30 Euros per person
Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2021 Departure Dates from Split
- May 8 - Limited Availability
- May 15 - Limited Availability
- May 22 - Limited Availability
- May 29 - Limited Availability
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 12 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- June 26 - Cabins Available
- July 3 - Cabins Available
- July 10 - Cabins Available
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 24 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 7 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 21 - Cabins Available
- August 28 -Cabins Available
- September 4 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 18 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 2 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
2022 Departure Dates from Split
- April 30 - Cabins Available
- May 7 - Cabins Available
- May 14 - Cabins Available
- May 21 - Cabins Available
- May 28 - Cabins Available
- June 4 - Cabins Available
- June 11 - Cabins Available
- June 18 - Cabins Available
- June 25 - Cabins Available
- July 2 - Cabins Available
- July 9 - Cabins Available
- July 16 - Cabins Available
- July 23 - Cabins Available
- July 30 - Cabins Available
- August 6 - Cabins Available
- August 13 - Cabins Available
- August 20 - Cabins Available
- August 27 -Cabins Available
- September 3 - Cabins Available
- September 10 - Cabins Available
- September 17 - Cabins Available
- September 24 - Cabins Available
- October 1 - Cabins Available
- October 8 - Cabins Available
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
7 Night Deluxe Cruise from SplitExplore the spectacular Southern Dalmatian Coast on board a new and luxurious return deluxe cruise...
- 7 Nights
- Price From: $1,595
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
11-Night Venice & Croatia Luxury Cruise-Tour11-night luxury cruise and land journey through the Istrian food and wine region of Croatia. Discover...
- 11 Nights
- Price From: $3,495
- Board: Bed & Breakfast with lunch included on the ship
12-Night Croatia, Bosnia & Montenegro Cruise-TourA 12-night luxury land and cruise journey through Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro starting in Zagreb...
- 12 Nights
- Price From: $3,795
- Board: Bed & Breakfast with lunch on the ship
COPYRIGHT © 2020 UNFORGETTABLE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED